My Xbox 360 doesn't show "configure network" when I look in network settings

Discus and support My Xbox 360 doesn't show "configure network" when I look in network settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, So I just moved into my dorm and need to connect to my dorm's wifi. I need to register my device's mac address to my campus so I can get to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James.Jones., Aug 12, 2021.

1. James.Jones.
    James.Jones. Guest

Hey,

So I just moved into my dorm and need to connect to my dorm's wifi. I need to register my device's mac address to my campus so I can get to the wifi, but I can't get to the Mac Adress. My mac address would be under "configure network" and then "additional settings" and so forth but when I click on network settings all I see is "wired connection" and the suggested wifi's in the area that I can't connect to because I need to register my device. It's a whole thing. I'm at my wit's end. I've even looked under system info but I don't see much there, either. I'm not sure what is what with all those numbers. Any help?

:)

James.Jones., Aug 12, 2021
  2. James.Jones. Win User

Oh my god I'm an idiot! I had to temporarily connect to a hotspot first! Thank you and sorry about that! I thought that when I clicked on "network settings" it would pop up as an option but I had to click on the actual wifi!
  3. SammyVS Win User

You need to press A on "Wired network"
  4. SammyVS Win User

I see no reason for you to apologize, mate :D

I'm glad we solved everything.
  5. SammyVS Win User

I see. If you press A on ''Wireless Network'' does something similar happen?

If so, try sharing your phone's connection with the console as a hotspot and try again.
  6. James.Jones. Win User

That's the problem "configure network" doesn't pop up.
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 doesn't show "configure network" when I look in network settings - Similar Threads - 360 doesn't show

2. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  3. Xbox 360 doesn't show up on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't show up on screen: Since my siblings are always using the xbox one and I hardly get to use it i've taken out the xbox 360 and i've plugged everything and it does turn on, but nothing shows up on my screen. It has...
  4. Xbox 360 não mostra arquivos do celular [Edit - Translation] - Xbox 360 doesn't show phone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 não mostra arquivos do celular [Edit - Translation] - Xbox 360 doesn't show phone...: Eu tenho um console Xbox 360 Super Slim, mais ou menos 6 anos. Tem um problema que eu não aguentava mais. Fui transferir os arquivos do meu celular no console com cabo USB, permiti o acesso e...
  5. I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one: I've got a problem with backwards compatibility. I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360. It works on my 360 and it shows in the download history but for some reason it...
  6. My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360: When I play xbox 360 games on my xbox one, I can most of the time access my save file, but I can't unlock achievements. When I look at my profile, it shows that I'm not connected on the 360 and...
  7. Fable 2 appears in my purchase history, installed on 360, but doesn't show in Ready to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 appears in my purchase history, installed on 360, but doesn't show in Ready to ...: Hey. So I just spent over an hour on chat support trying to sort this issue out, did the usual hard reset, removed my profile from the console, restarted it and added it and finally a factory...
  8. Mass Effect Game Save Doesn't Show On Xbox 360 from Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Game Save Doesn't Show On Xbox 360 from Xbox One: I was told to post this in here by a rep that I spoke with in a chat. Anyway, it seems they've been getting a lot of BC Game Save complaints and I have one more to add. I checked the first 11...
  9. My Xbox LIVE Tenure is showing up as my 1 year Tenureship on Xbox 360, but doesn't show up ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox LIVE Tenure is showing up as my 1 year Tenureship on Xbox 360, but doesn't show up ...: My Xbox LIVE account previously had a 12 month prepaid membership on the account which gave me a 1 year Tenure. I added a 1 month membership yesterday and it shows my 1 year Tenure on Xbox 360 but...
  10. GS doesn't show equally between 360 & Xbone after GT change

in XBoX on Consoles
    GS doesn't show equally between 360 & Xbone after GT change: Ok, here are the steps I went through in case it helps in any way... Changed my GT on Xbone while D/L Titanfall beta the other night/early morning. Finally got around to playing today, which was...