My Xbox 360 doesn't recognize my Xbox email

Discus and support My Xbox 360 doesn't recognize my Xbox email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently I ended up foolishly deleting my main profile on my xbox 360. So I tried to download my account back onto the xbox 360. Problem is that when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by drdisco777, Nov 29, 2022.

1. drdisco777
    drdisco777 Guest

Recently I ended up foolishly deleting my main profile on my xbox 360. So I tried to download my account back onto the xbox 360. Problem is that when I put in the email that I use for my Microsoft/Xbox account it says, "This email address isn't valid. Make sure it's correct, then enter again." I have been actively using this account with same email on my Xbox Series X, so my account has not been inactive. I'm not sure what the problem is. Should I use a different email so that it will play nice, or is there another solution?

:)

drdisco777, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Drdisco777, If you use this email on your Xbox series, then you have an Xbox profile.

Carry out these processes and try to sign in again with your email on the Xbox 360.

Roll back and reinstall system updates. To do this:

Press the Panel button on the controller.

Go to Settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Enter the following sequence of buttons: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.

Select the option to roll back all installed system updates. The console will automatically restart and download the updates again.

Restart the network hardware. Learn how to do this:

Unplug the power cord from the back of the router, modem, or gateway. If you have both a router and a modem, disconnect the power cable from both devices.

Turn off the Xbox 360 console by pressing the power button on the front of the console.

Wait five minutes.

If you are using a router, plug it in and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Plug in the rest of the hardware and try to connect to Xbox Live.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402858...

Remove 2-Step Verification from your account, friend.

Just momentarily okay?

After being able to log in to the console, you can activate again

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. drdisco777 Win User

Hello!
    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

, If you use this email on your Xbox series, then you have an Xbox profile.

Carry out these processes and try to sign in again with your email on the Xbox 360.

Roll back and reinstall system updates. To do this:
    Press the Panel button on the controller.
    Go to Settings and select System.
    Select Storage.
    Enter the following sequence of buttons: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.
    Select the option to roll back all installed system updates. The console will automatically restart and download the updates again.
    Restart the network hardware. Learn how to do this:
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the router, modem, or gateway. If you have both a router and a modem, disconnect the power cable from both devices.
    Turn off the Xbox 360 console by pressing the power button on the front of the console.
    Wait five minutes.
    If you are using a router, plug it in and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    Plug in the rest of the hardware and try to connect to Xbox Live.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402858...

Remove 2-Step Verification from your account, friend.
    Just momentarily okay?
    After being able to log in to the console, you can activate again

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
    I followed these instructions, rolled back all systems updates, restarted network hardware, and after doing these steps twice I tried signing into xbox live and still got: "This email address isn't valid. Make sure it's correct, then enter again."
  4. ScantSole5966 Win User

Receiving no signal to other television.

This is not my issue. My issue is my xbox one attached to my new tv is issue free; my xbox 360 attached to my old tv doesn't recognize me, and continually asks me to provide text, phone, and email info. They ask me for another email. I don't use another
    email. One email sends garbage enough.
  5. Fungalhawk Win User

Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one

Its telling me email and password are incorrect. My email and password work just fine on my phone and my xbox one. My gamer profile is still on my 360 also. It just wont recognize my email or password! ?
  6. AffeManolo Win User

My password on Xbox 360 is not recognized.

My account was attacked by a hacker, but managed to recover and now my password no longer recognized Standing on Xbox 360, only my email address from microsoft acknowledges it.
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 doesn't recognize my Xbox email - Similar Threads - 360 doesn't recognize

2. The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...: Why wang my Xbox 360 move pass the test PC text Xbox live configure etc and give me the option to my available wifi troubleshooting doesn't work I tried everything I know to try help...
  3. [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work: The first problem we have is our Xbox 360 can't connect to the internet (Error 80151903), but we thought it's okay. While trying to troubleshoot this, we cleared the system updates off the hard...
  4. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  5. Hotspot doesn't work with Xbox 360 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotspot doesn't work with Xbox 360 anymore.: I used to be able to use my iPhones hotspot to connect to Xbox live on my Xbox 360. A few months ago it stopped working. It can connect to my hotspot, but not to the Internet afterwards, and I...
  6. Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I...: Hi. My Xbox 360 doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. We cannot afford another console. My kid loves kinect sports 1 but cannot play the game disc. Any help pls....
  7. Xbox 360 controller for xbox 360 now recognized as a controller for windows and doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller for xbox 360 now recognized as a controller for windows and doesn't...: I have been wanting to play split screen games on my Xbox and I have a wireless and a wired controller the one that is wired was originally for the Xbox 360 and now its being recognized as a...
  8. I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes...: I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes I get a error code 800700E8 when I try and change my gamertag. What does that mean? But when I test...
  9. Xbox 360 doesn't recognise my login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 doesn't recognise my login: Hi there, I'm trying to access Xbox live on my Xbox 360 with the details I registered. Login details work fine on all other devices, but my 360 keeps saying the password doesn't work. If I...
  10. Can I use The Warhammer 40k space marines Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one even though it doesn't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use The Warhammer 40k space marines Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one even though it doesn't...: Can I use The Warhammer 40k space marines Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one even though it doesn't appear in the store. 7baf9426-4ae1-45c6-8c4c-fd35f117cd5c