My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

Discus and support My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by laura lopez5, Apr 20, 2024.

1. laura lopez5
    laura lopez5 Guest

My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me?

:)

laura lopez5, Apr 20, 2024
  2. roguesend Win User

Connection problem with xbox live

I'm having similar connection issues with Xbox live on my One. I can log into my account just fine but it's not connecting to xbox live. I was able to sign into live on my 360, but for some reason my One just won't let me connect.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or what am i supposed to do?

Hello, laura L. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— What's the error code you're getting? Feel free to share a screenshot of it.

— Do you have the same outcome after connecting your Xbox 360 to another Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot?

— What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue?
    Please describe each one.

I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

After getting all the achievements for one of my games, my xbox 360 won't let me log on to xbox live anymore! Wt f is going on and how to I fix this problem if support doesn't want to?!
  5. SEADRIVE(2) Win User

Can't download profile in xbox 360 emulator

I have 2 xbox ones and can play and log into xbox live on the 360 side of things just fine, so it' not a router setting. However, if I try to log into my most used xbox gamertag and play gears 2 on the other xbox one, it tells me that it cannot log into
    xbox live and to download the gamertag again...I have done this a number of times and still no log into live on the 360 emulated side...I can log into xbox live on my xbox one no problem though.

cheers,

SEADRIVE
  6. SEADRIVE(2) Win User

No Connection to Xbox live

For about a year I have not been able to log into my account on any of my many 360s...I can log into Xbox One fine, but even when trying to play a 360 game on xbox one, it says that I am unable to log into xbox live on this console...it says try downloading
    your gamertag again. I have in fact and last year changed my password like 5 times and still the same problem. There are a few 360 games on my xbox one such as gears 2 or 3 that I would like to play horde with, but I can't log into live on the 360 side to
    do this, but I'm on live on the xbox one side.

I would be very grateful for some effective help.

regards,

SeaDrive
Thema:

1. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or... - Similar Threads - 360 console does

2. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  3. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  4. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  5. Xbox 360 Kinect.games cam cause consoles to overheat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Kinect.games cam cause consoles to overheat?: I played this game called Let's.Cheer and imy console overheated. I have a Xbox 360s. Are Kinect games a major cause of consoles overheating? Also is keeping the console offline better for...
  6. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  7. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  8. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  9. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  10. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3