My Xbox 360 connects to internet but won't connect to Xbox Live. Suddenly happened....

Discus and support My Xbox 360 connects to internet but won't connect to Xbox Live. Suddenly happened.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started playing BF 4 and I started loosing connection to Xbox Live. Restarted game and rejoined the session and then it did it again after a short... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RDog3824, Dec 12, 2022.

1. RDog3824
    RDog3824 Guest

My Xbox 360 connects to internet but won't connect to Xbox Live. Suddenly happened....

I started playing BF 4 and I started loosing connection to Xbox Live. Restarted game and rejoined the session and then it did it again after a short while (approx 5 mins) Repeated this 4 times then won't allow me to connect at all. Subscription up to date. Restarted modem/router twice still no connection.

Please help!

:)

RDog3824, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

My Xbox 360 connects to internet but won't connect to Xbox Live. Suddenly happened. Started dropping out then won't connect at all

I started playing BF 4 and I started loosing connection to Xbox Live. Restarted game and rejoined the session and then it did it again after a short while (approx 5 mins) Repeated this 4 times then won't allow me to connect at all. Subscription up to date. Restarted modem/router twice still no connection.

Please help!
    Hi RDog3824

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live: Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live | Xbox Support or Xbox Support

Please consider checking and performing the troubleshooting given on that link above.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. RDog3824 Win User

My Xbox 360 connects to internet but won't connect to Xbox Live. Suddenly happened. Started dropping out then won't connect at all

Have you found a solution?
  4. James Cooly Win User

Im going through same thing smh
  5. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi RDog3824

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We will not be tracking this topic going forward, therefore, if you need further assistance, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  6. Mortal Exo Win User

Xbox.com run-time error and unable to access Xbox live on Xbox

UNABLE TO ACCESS XBOX LIVE.

Suddenly tonight I can't run anything requiring xbox live. I'm prompted to check my connection. When I check my connection via the connection test in network settings everything is fine. The console connects to my router, to the internet and to xbox live
    just fine. What gives?
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 connects to internet but won't connect to Xbox Live. Suddenly happened.... - Similar Threads - 360 connects internet

2. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  3. my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet: So I got my 360 E a few years ago and a few months ago I tried connecting it to the internet but it won't connect, I tried hotspot and I gave up. 54ecfb1f-40e9-47a7-90ca-0c97461ff619
  4. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  5. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  6. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.: I need help. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore. It was working before but now it's giving me an error, at first it said my account could've been corrupted so I had deleted my...
  7. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  8. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...: How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7
  9. Xbox 360 no longer connects to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 no longer connects to internet: I bought a 360 from a friend a few weeks ago and it connected fine, but i wanted to buy the halo reach edition so i got it off ebay. When i set up the new 360 it couldnt connect. I figured it was...
  10. Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet: Hello, I’ve been having a problem with being able to connect online with my Xbox 360. The internet service I have is the T-Mobile Home Internet, and it will not connect wireless or wired. I even...