My xbox 360 can't process. If the problem persists

Discus and support My xbox 360 can't process. If the problem persists in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] My xbox 360 keep saying Can't process the update. If the problem persists. I been trying to search on yt and google but I found nothing, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NoobiesTwitch, Mar 8, 2022.

1. My xbox 360 can't process. If the problem persists

My xbox 360 can't process. If the problem persists [​IMG]
    My xbox 360 keep saying Can't process the update. If the problem persists. I been trying to search on yt and google but I found nothing, the status code it's C810-1004, the network it's good I use an external cable that I connect into the xbox 360, so if someone know how to fix this pls let me know, I had this problem since 2021, I been trying a bunch of solutions none of them are working.

:)

NoobiesTwitch, Mar 8, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello FuadSalluom,

I am waiting for further information on this status code and once I heard back from the person on my team who is helping me. I will update the thread with the information I was provided.

Thank you,
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi, NoobiesTwitch,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. You are having an issue with your Xbox 360 not being able to update. I am happy to help and provide some suggestions that can hopefully solve this issue. About that status code, below are some suggestions to troubleshoot this issue.

Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console

Try the solutions below if the Xbox 360 console software doesn’t update successfully, and you get one of the following error messages:

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 hard drive

Find solutions to common Xbox 360 hard drive problems.

How to get a new Xbox 360 update

The Xbox 360 console software is updated periodically with new features. If you're having one of the following problems, updating your console software might fix it

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered." If your problem still persists, please let me know and we can continue to work on this issue and try to resolve it.
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello,NoobiesTwitch,

I have an update for you on this situation. The error code you provided me pertains to when a console has been modified. Did you recently purchase this 360 from a third-party retailer or someone? Has this console even been modified? If any of these things are true, I would suggest returning the console as it will not be able to be updated due to it being modified.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  5. FuadSalluom Win User

My xbox 360 keep saying Can't process the update. If the problem persists. I been trying to search on yt and google but I found nothing, the status code it's C810-1004, the network it's good I use an external cable that I connect into the xbox 360, so if someone know how to fix this pls let me know, I had this problem since 2021, I been trying a bunch of solutions none of them are working.
  6. Alexander09138 Win User

"Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360

This has been happening for days and I just tried a different account and it worked fine. Something is wrong with my account.
Thema:

1. My xbox 360 can't process. If the problem persists - Similar Threads - 360 can't process

2. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  3. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  4. Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.: Yes I still play the 360, but when I try to add people, an error message popped up saying that it "Can't complete the process. Please try again." Could it be an Internet issue (where it is has...
  5. Xbox 360 Issue: Can't process the update. If the problem pers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Issue: Can't process the update. If the problem pers...: I've had this issue for the past few years and I never really did anything about it since I already had a few games downloaded that I liked playing. I want to play my other games again but I can't...
  6. "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360: When I send friend requests or try to remove someone, it says "Cannot complete this process" , yet if i sign out and in, it shows that it works (friend request pending or removed from list)....
  7. "Can't complete this process. Please try again" on XBOX 360 Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process. Please try again" on XBOX 360 Live Gold: Receive the message in post title whenever attempting to send a message. I tried two different friends with the same result. Also, none of my game invitations are received, nor do I receive them...
  8. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update: Was using my xbox back in January. Moved towns and tried to turn it on. Gave me an update required. Tried to run the update. Keep getting error code 4467-0000-3000-0800-D000-0185 with the cant...
  9. I can't send messages from xbox 360.."Process can't be completed". No network problems all ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages from xbox 360.."Process can't be completed". No network problems all ...: I can't send messages from xbox 360.."Process can't be completed". No network problems and all test are good. I have an active Gold Membership. 56320b58-45a5-4d60-a27a-a6fc7815ab88
  10. Trying to add a friend on Xbox live (360) and it says "can't complete this process"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to add a friend on Xbox live (360) and it says "can't complete this process": Keep trying to add a friend on my Xbox live (this is on my 360), it says I am signed in to Xbox live, my wifi connection has no issues, but for some reason it says "can't complete this process....