My XBOX 360 are not showing up in my Profile

Discus and support My XBOX 360 are not showing up in my Profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello XBOX my xbox360 games that I bought at the XBOX live market place is not showing up in my profile under my games section at the official... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZOMBIEinTHEmist, Oct 17, 2017.

1. My XBOX 360 are not showing up in my Profile

Hello XBOX

my xbox360 games that I bought at the XBOX live market place is not showing up in my profile under my games section at the official webpage ? they used to show up fine and now there not showing up ? dose anyone have a solution I tried to reset my web browers
    and restarted my moden. and routter plus restart my PC ?

:)

ZOMBIEinTHEmist, Oct 17, 2017
  2. wuking36
    wuking36 Guest
    where can i find xbox one game forums ?

it's not showing up. i just see 360 games. does my profile have something to do with it ? my profile just shows 360 gaming. none of my xbox one games show on my profile.

wuking36, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Xbox Messages on Xbox one going to my 360 account

Please help! my xbox one messages from people are not showing up on the Xbox One, But they are showing up on the Xbox 360. Please Help me!!!

DARK SNIPR LORD, Oct 17, 2017
  4. My XBOX 360 are not showing up in my Profile

Do they show up under the `my games` section on your console?

Paraffin Alien, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Hello Sir : )

yes they do on my XBOX ONE but not any of the XBOX official webpage ?

ZOMBIEinTHEmist, Oct 21, 2017
  6. Hello yes they do but not in the official XBOX webpage ?? I lived at a apartment building where I was called racial slurs for 9 years and I keep my mouth quiet because I am on disability and rent was affordable. and I was afraid that someone hacked my account
    or tamper with my computer because all these threats where made at the former apartment by the tenets there and also the property manager : (

ZOMBIEinTHEmist, Oct 21, 2017
  7. After selecting `My Games` from the top menu did you choose `Xbox 360` from the `Refine Results` menu on the left hand side of the page?

As doing that should show everything you have downloaded from the Xbox store.

Paraffin Alien, Nov 1, 2018
  8. wuking36 Win User

where can i find xbox one game forums ?

it's not showing up. i just see 360 games. does my profile have something to do with it ? my profile just shows 360 gaming. none of my xbox one games show on my profile.
  9. Paraffin Alien Win User

After selecting `My Games` from the top menu did you choose `Xbox 360` from the `Refine Results` menu on the left hand side of the page?

As doing that should show everything you have downloaded from the Xbox store.
  10. ZOMBIEinTHEmist Win User

Hello Sir : )

yes they do on my XBOX ONE but not any of the XBOX official webpage ?
  11. ZOMBIEinTHEmist Win User

Hello yes they do but not in the official XBOX webpage ?? I lived at a apartment building where I was called racial slurs for 9 years and I keep my mouth quiet because I am on disability and rent was affordable. and I was afraid that someone hacked my account
    or tamper with my computer because all these threats where made at the former apartment by the tenets there and also the property manager : (
  12. Paraffin Alien Win User

Do they show up under the `my games` section on your console?
Thema:

1. My XBOX 360 are not showing up in my Profile - Similar Threads - 360 are showing

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  4. I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?: I got an Xbox 360 from my friend earlier, and I want to connect my external HDD to that. The format of my HDD is FAT32, and it says it can make it suitable for my Xbox 360 and that I should...
  5. Certain backwards compatible 360 games now showing on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain backwards compatible 360 games now showing on Xbox One X: Recently bought a Xbox One and a few 360 discs such as MW2, Bad Company 2 and various halo install fine but games that I'd really like to play.. Bioshock 2 and Gears of War 3 don't. I insert...
  6. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  7. I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360: I bought Rare Replay since it had a bunch of 360 games bundled in, but when i try to download any of them on my xbox 360 it still tells me that i need to buy them, do i need to rebuy them to play...
  8. games owned on xbox one and 360 not showing up on the pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games owned on xbox one and 360 not showing up on the pc app: so i was feeling like playing some games i had on my old xbox consoles, so i installed the app. However, the only 2 games that showed up were cuphead and forza horizon 3. A small fraction of my...
  9. What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on...: What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on and then turns off b43c1a19-9640-44ef-b293-8cbb5d3ba3c1
  10. achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements...