My X Box will not power on.

Discus and support My X Box will not power on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My XBOX won't power on. The power box model no. is A12-220N1A Is it a fuse issue? Or replacement needed. Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by william swainson, Jul 16, 2022.

1. My X Box will not power on.

My XBOX won't power on. The power box model no. is A12-220N1A

Is it a fuse issue? Or replacement needed.

Thank you

:)

william swainson, Jul 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi William, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to isolate the issue further if it's the power supply or the console itself.

1. Unplug the power cables from the console, electrical outlet in the wall, and power supply.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Firmly plug the power cable back into the electrical outlet and the power supply. Do not plug the power unit into the console yet.

4. Check the LED light on the power supply. Depending on whether the LED light is on, off, or blinking, follow the steps in this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. NikkiF99uk Win User

Will a UK X Box One S and Original X Box work in the US

One option is to try to get a new power supply diretly from microsoft, the other option is to get a power converter to use it.
    For the X Box One S or Original X Box?
  4. J.R.G. Win User

90% of my games don't work...oh, my! Lol.

Another problem with having the X Box offline? Went to play some Fallout the other day and the X Box was not not showing up on my T.V.; no signal. Powered off and on...nothing. Powered the T.V. off and on...nothing. Unplugged everything and waited five minutes
    before hooking it all back up...success.

I'm gone again for the next four days, though will go back online with that console upon returning home; as it appears nothing has changed since first going offline.

My conclusion...the X Box is pretty sad offline. Lol.
  5. BrianLeiken1 Win User

Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished)

Are new consoles that much more powerful than a refurbished? My xbox is an "X", my understanding that a refurbished X Box was just one traded in and wiped. Perhaps the refurbished has a design flaw, in which case I can either exchange it or upgrade
    to an a brand new X box. I'll do that, if you think it will work.
  6. Francia J. Win User

X box power options

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Previously, that's what it is called but right now it is now called "sleep mode", by choosing the power mode "sleep mode":

"Sleeps instead of turns off

Uses more power

Needed for remote wake and fast boot

Starts up faster

Wakes your console with your voice (where available)"

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. My X Box will not power on. - Similar Threads - Box power

2. Console or power box issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console or power box issue?: I’m having trouble with my original Xbox one. I don’t know if it’s the power box the console itself. I have an after market power box because the original stopped working. Anyway, I plug the power...
  3. i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...: hi, i have an x box one s, and when powered off is making a faint but audible electrical ticking noise. i have checked it is in energy saving mode but is still making the noise. the noise goes...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  6. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  7. What happens when your power box keeps clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens when your power box keeps clicking: Last night I turned off my power so it can cool down. Now it keeps clicking and won't turn on 5fa006fc-d179-441e-a844-6ac3e52863f6
  8. What happens when your power box keeps clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens when your power box keeps clicking: So last night I turned off my power box so it can cool down and now it keeps clicking and won't turn on 97a640e0-51e0-411f-8c42-4e054f0f8d5f
  9. X box power options

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box power options: Hello my x box x only has 2 power mode options shut down or sleep int they're supposed to be a instant start up option e1861ea5-677d-41db-85a7-eca64de0e506
  10. I just got a replacement power supply box

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a replacement power supply box: I just got a replacement power supply box but after my system shuts down the red light comes on and it's hard to get it started again. The power supply box also makes a clicking noise and you can...