My X box one x HDMI is not working

Discus and support My X box one x HDMI is not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a problem as of couple days now. My X box one X when I turn it on it works as it always normally works and on my TV it says that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jonas pavlovas, Mar 24, 2023.

1. My X box one x HDMI is not working

Hello, I'm having a problem as of couple days now. My X box one X when I turn it on it works as it always normally works and on my TV it says that there is a new connected device on HDMI, and it just keeps showing me NO SIGNAL the whole time. I've tried switching cables and even monitor but it still is not working

:)

jonas pavlovas, Mar 24, 2023
  2. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Xbox Series X stuck on Xbox logo, cannot reset the console

I talked to the support and wie tryed to factory reset the x box but its not worked the same Problem whit my x box one x so now the series x and my one x not working anymore
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Most likely it's on the xbox video, or the resolution is causing problems or it's defective.

try the following

If there is a disc in the console, eject it.

On your console, press and hold the Xbox  button for 10 seconds to turn it off.

Press and hold the Xbox  button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear a beep immediately and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash before the second beep. Don't let go until you hear the second beep or see the console boot into low-resolution mode (the Xbox boot screen will appear slightly pixelated).

Note If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you will need to press and hold both the Xbox  button and the Pair button as your console does not have an Eject button.

if it doesn't work, request repair

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....
  4. Internet Expert Win User

1X degrades cable picture

So are you saying you plugged your cable box into the HDMI passthrough on the One X?

If the cable box is defaulting to a lower resolution when connected into the Xbox One X's HDMI passthrough, you should be able to adjust the display output in the cable box's settings menu.
  5. LukePatterson972 Win User

HDTV question :/

Also The Quality of the HDMI cable makes a significant difference. They will tell you it doesn't, but that is a farce. I had

"ghosting" for months until I purchased a X-Box exclusive HDMI cable and I own a 60' LCD Sony Bravia. Once bought for the X-Box it solved the issue of the "ghosting" and the sound quality also for EVERY aspect of my X-BOX..
  6. dboyrusky Win User

1X degrades cable picture

So are you saying you plugged your cable box into the HDMI passthrough on the One X?

If the cable box is defaulting to a lower resolution when connected into the Xbox One X's HDMI passthrough, you should be able to adjust the display output in the cable box's settings menu.
    When cable box goes through xbox one x the picture quality is degraded compared to when it is connected to tv straight. Not really resolution, theres more noise in the picture. Tried switching hdmi cables, inputs. Hopefully it can be corrected via software
    update.
Thema:

1. My X box one x HDMI is not working - Similar Threads - box HDMI working

2. Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...: I feel like i did not do enough research on the series x, but in my defense I did not need more than one screen originally. However with MS flight simulator I need to have three for doing any real...
  3. X Box One S - TV no longer finding HDMI connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S - TV no longer finding HDMI connection: Xbox had been working fine. A few days ago when I switched the xbox on my tv no longer recognised the device. I just have no signal. The X box light comes on and after about 30 seconds turns...
  4. x box x - no HDMI output "

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box x - no HDMI output ": x box x - no HDMI output / tried different screen ans cable - wont work / cant see anything since the only thing on screen is " no hdmi signal " dcf538b3-7713-4b7a-be5f-62b786188ce3
  5. : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection,...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection,...: : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection, NOT USB. My xbox can't detect my Comcast cable box all of a sudden. It is the HDMI connection, not the USB....
  6. Xbox not detecting set-top box. But tv is. Also I tried a few HDMI cables.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not detecting set-top box. But tv is. Also I tried a few HDMI cables.: [IMG] submitted by /u/swaste2000 [link] [comments]
  7. X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...: X Box One S All-Digital is not producing a signal through HDMI. I have swapped cables and confirmed all cables to be functional by testing them with other devices. I have also tested this on...
  8. saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]: Tenho o x-box já há algum tempo. Ontem fui baixar um jogo, muito pesado e durante o processo de baixar o jogo o console aparentemente passou a não enviar mais sinal para a televisão. A televisão...
  9. Is there somewhere in Thailand or Vietnam I can have my X-Box HDMI port repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there somewhere in Thailand or Vietnam I can have my X-Box HDMI port repaired?: I seem to have an issue with my HDMI port. I have been traveling around a bit lately, with my X-Box. It has started acting up - being picky about cables, flickering, showing palette shifts - but...
  10. Will Connecting Xbox One To TV and Cable Box Work Via HDMI Splitter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Connecting Xbox One To TV and Cable Box Work Via HDMI Splitter?: I only have 1 HDMI port on my DishTv Cable Box, it's what I use to connect it to my TV. To watch TV on my Xbox I have to run an HDMI cord from Xbox to the cable box but I only have 1 HDMI port...