My X box is showing that I have 0 friends and I thought this was fixed

Discus and support My X box is showing that I have 0 friends and I thought this was fixed in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I haven’t seen anything about this bug recently so I thinks it’s back 5fe65a70-7700-4060-9ab6-aef12fd29cc1 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Choice61, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Choice61
    Choice61 Guest

I haven’t seen anything about this bug recently so I thinks it’s back

:)

Choice61, Nov 2, 2022
  2. TeddyBlowers Win User

Try again mine seems to just fixed
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Currently, there is an ongoing service alert which is why you're experiencing the said issue. Don't worry because there is no problem with your account and this is already being worked on.

For more information and for you to track down the outage please check this link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

[​IMG]
  4. Smwutches Win User

Friends list showing I have 0 Friends

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  5. ClaytonDaniels1 Win User

Xbox not functioning properly with friends or party chat

My Xbox says I have 0 friends online, then after a while they start reappearing, but usually by the third friend online they go back to 0. Also, I can hear people in parties and I’ve reset completely. Please help!
    I have had the same problem and they say it is fixed but it still says 0 friends, when my friend sent me a picture that shows a ton of people online.
  6. Jandre Smit Win User

Events not showing on MWIII

I also have a X box Seeries s and the event tab doesn't show on my x box I have deleted the gane and redownload the game shame problem
Thema:

1. My X box is showing that I have 0 friends and I thought this was fixed - Similar Threads - box showing friends

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows: How many times will I have to push the sequence buttons on the controller before the reset system box pops up? 83994f3f-39d4-4357-9685-c98312259325
  4. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...
  5. I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...: I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game screen and can not seem to get it to go away .. can anyone help me please ??...
  6. I purchased Outer Worlds on my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Outer Worlds on my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box.: I purchased Outerworlds through my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box. The website shows that I own it. When I click "Install on my devices", it says "t looks like you...
  7. Show box to xbox not working need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Show box to xbox not working need help: I am trying to watch a show box video on my Xbox but it has been loading up films and tv and then closing it and when I 're tried a message came up as u can see can anyone help me with this on how...
  8. Show box App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Show box App: Does anyone else use the show box App and has problems watching any documentaries? Everyone I try and watch just won't load up I have no problems with my internet so much me a problem with the...
  9. My X-box Gold account doesn't show on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My X-box Gold account doesn't show on my account: Hi there guys. I've loaded a X-box live Gold membership onto my account via my laptop...I got a confermation e-mail saying it is indeed loaded,but when I put my X-box on it doesn't show that it's...
  10. password box won't show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    password box won't show up: Every time I try to set up my xbox one wireless network, the password box does not show up. I click on my network and the option for password does not show up, none of the buttons do anything and...