My world in minecraft will load in the 5-8 seconds then immedietly crash with "The software...

Discus and support My world in minecraft will load in the 5-8 seconds then immedietly crash with "The software... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; More formation: -I play on Switch -no error code is given -im on Ver. 1.9.0 -same with and without texture packs -the world isn't on experiment mode... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aliismail4, Feb 18, 2019.

1. aliismail4
    aliismail4 Guest

My world in minecraft will load in the 5-8 seconds then immedietly crash with "The software...

More formation:
    -I play on Switch
    -no error code is given
    -im on Ver. 1.9.0
    -same with and without texture packs
    -the world isn't on experiment mode
    -I was strip mining when I last played
    -when I boot up my world after 4-6 seconds it gives the error message weather I run around or stand still
    -***the last thing I did before playing was sync the game with my Microsoft account***

I was getting other bugs:
    -terrain doesn't load in fast enough, I hit invisible walls until it loads
    -I spawn dead (known issue I read)
    -I had 4 ender dragons spawn at one (killed one and the rest vanished)
    -when placing/mining blocks they can take a time to update
    -I've had 10+ ghast's spawn at once (might not be bug)
    -End portals kept changing locations when I go through them

What I've done:
    -check for corrupt data in manage Software
    -Delete and redownload the game
    -make copy of world and try to open that one
    -reopen the game 20+ times
    -check Nintendo support for answers (didn't see anything)
    - error log only recording communication errors

-start a new world and run around (world didn't crash)

-restart console

TL;DR me and my little brother have 100+ hours in this world, we have no other ones and I have tried everything to make it work again. I'm out of ideas, any help would be appreciated, thank you.

:)

aliismail4, Feb 18, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

My world in minecraft will load in the 5-8 seconds then immedietly crash with "The software was closed because an error occured" message displayed

Hey there Aliismail thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, in this matter the best course of action would be to reach out to Mojang
    support
    since they are the best equipped, tool wise, to handle this type of issues. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Minecraft 1.8.2 Update Out Now - 1st Impressions!

Yeah, my old world that I've put countless hours into is crashing my Xbox 360 within 15 seconds of being loaded without fail. :(
  4. SparkleZonFire Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Worlds not loading

Try these steps

1) go to network settings and go offline

2) go to settings > All Settings > System > Storage > Manage Storage > view contents >select minecraft (button with 3 lines) > manage game > saved data > delete from console. (It is still on the server, so you can get it back)

3) hold xbox button for 10 seconds to shut it down

4) wait 30 seconds, then turn it back on

5) go back online in settings

6) launch minecraft

7) go to world 1, click A, sync it, then click B to go back to your world menu. Go through and sync all worlds. Do NOT load them, just sync.

8) once all worlds are sync'd, quit minecraft (home button, button with 3 lines, quit

9) restart minecraft

Hope it works!
  5. SiltyPeach80 Win User

Forza horizon 3 4k update crash

for me I can’t even get to the festival, crashes right when I press A to Start, crashes in like 5 seconds when it starts loading
  6. SiouxOnYTYouTuber✔ Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library?

I have a problem with forza 5 I have downloaded the game on my windows and when I press to play it loads for a few seconds then crashes
Thema:

1. My world in minecraft will load in the 5-8 seconds then immedietly crash with "The software... - Similar Threads - world minecraft load

2. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  3. "There was a problem loading this world" in Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There was a problem loading this world" in Minecraft bedrock: I got this problem called "there was a problem loading this world". I cannot open the world that I want, but i can open other world. What can i to fix this problem? I'm on pc tho....
  4. Minecraft world won't load help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load help: Whenever I try to open my Minecraft world it gives me a pop-up screen that's says "Failed To Sync World Data" and says it's corrupted and I need to migrate it to another device, is there a way to...
  5. When I load Minecraft all of my worlds are grey and when I try to load into one of them it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I load Minecraft all of my worlds are grey and when I try to load into one of them it...: Also the when I restart the game it changes the world into random letters and numbers and says I last opened them on the date 12/31/69. b6d1657b-a8c6-4133-9ba6-4f88763f68b1
  6. is there ANY way to load a previous world save on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there ANY way to load a previous world save on Minecraft?: i kinda accidentally destroyed my friends build and i am overwhelmed with guilt about that. is there any way to get that save back? (I have realms but that server I destroyed my friends build on...
  7. My minecraft world wont load (i am on pe)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world wont load (i am on pe): My miecraft world worked fine until today i have already tried to reïnstal and to put my device on and off I am sad too because this was an smp 6d8eb7d6-cb0b-4fa6-ac62-c69e5a221cf6
  8. I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet: I am hoping someone can help!!! My daughter has a Fire 10 7th generation and we are trying to transfer her works to the new Fire 10 11th generation. Here is what I have done so far: 1. Copies...
  9. My Minecraft world won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world won't load.: It's stuck on the "Building terrain" screen. Other worlds do load, just not this one. I am using Minecraft Bedrock edition for Windows 10. The last thing I did before it didn't work was close the...
  10. My minecraft world wont load.

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft world wont load.: I blew myself up with tnt and left the world. I tried to join but the bar that says "Building Terrain" Stopped moving. I have experiments on btw so I might have crashed but I don't really know....