My world in Minecraft just stopped opening out of nowhere and giving an error when...

Discus and support My world in Minecraft just stopped opening out of nowhere and giving an error when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ONLY ANSWER IF YOU REALLY CAN'T HELP ME b05af015-3420-4df1-8770-e54c2e00797d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarshmallowOne1, Feb 7, 2023.

1. My world in Minecraft just stopped opening out of nowhere and giving an error when...

ONLY ANSWER IF YOU REALLY CAN'T HELP ME

:)

MarshmallowOne1, Feb 7, 2023
  2. LeeSmart Win User

XBox 1 X wont power, It's in warranty, Device Returns site just says contact support. Tried support Call back but not working, No way to get Xbox fixed :(

Not sure why I get the Error try 8 days running still not working, Tried at different time (out of ours gives error straight away basically saying come back later when we are open)

Stuck now got nowhere to go, just got a big white brick with a gears of war logo on it.
  3. OliviaMQC Win User

My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition

It just completely dissapeared out of nowhere. I was building in a personal world when it said disconnected from server and when I went to the main menu, I had to login to xbox again and then all my worlds were gone :(
  4. TonyHernandez7 Win User

Minecraft world isnt syncing or is corrupted

I resetted up to four times in which I couldn't even get to the setting up menu unless I left it unplugged for more than an hr and it finally stopped giving me an error message and allowed me to setup afterwards this is my first encounter with my minecraft
    world not syncing and it's been doing that the other saves I have do sync but when they do it's just been kicking me out of the game and back to the main menu all I want is to get back my main world which says I last played on the 27th of septemeber this year
  5. Rostom L Win User

My world in Minecraft just stopped opening out of nowhere and giving an error when synchronizing any generic and merely misleading attempt by support (turn off, complete shutdown, reset) Didn't work

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about the issue.

Just to confirm, you have an issue synchronizing your data from the cloud?

If so, our best option here is to reinstall your game since you tried all the basics. The reinstallation process varies on how you acquired your game.

For detailed steps, you can check the video on this link: https://youtu.be/JkYYGlGx1bY
  6. Aydenmc Win User

How do I fix conversion errors?

Hello, im ayden I forgot my email account for the original account but whatever. Almosts all of the worlds are openable and convertable there’s only one other world having the same issue. I’ve searched and haven’t found an answer. The error states nothing about the world being corrupted it just says it’s having errors converting the world. The minecraft xbox one version cannot open the world, and the newest version of minecraft cannot convert the world. It syncs xbox data and then stays at 0% before prompting the error “something went wrong with world conversion.” This isn’t all the sudden I’ve tried a few months prior and it said the same thing. Thanks for replying btw.
Thema:

My world in Minecraft just stopped opening out of nowhere and giving an error when...

1. My world in Minecraft just stopped opening out of nowhere and giving an error when... - Similar Threads - world Minecraft stopped

2. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  3. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  6. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  7. How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...: I have a Minecraft world that I want to move over from my Xbox One S to my new pc, but everywhere I’ve looked it has said that I need to use Minecraft realms, I don’t want to have to pay for...
  8. How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again??: Hello, so me and my boyfriend have been playing on a world I created for a couple of weeks now. We haven't had any issues until yesterday. He is unable to join me for some reason. When I go to...
  9. I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...: I'm playing Minecraft on Mobile phone d24c24aa-d972-49e8-a9f6-a46611e152dd
  10. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba