My wishlist New Features for Xbox Live Whole

Discus and support My wishlist New Features for Xbox Live Whole in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Add block gamer list * so we can always look who was blocked never get in game again a example always when i play gears 2 someone i bad rep shouldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 1996ADGamer, Jan 3, 2014.

1. 1996ADGamer
    1996ADGamer Guest

Add block gamer list

* so we can always look who was blocked never get in game again

a example always when i play gears 2 someone i bad rep shouldn't be able matchmaking with me so please add Block System.

Add better skills matchmaking which is broken

a example always when i play gears 2 get match up with better skills such as 1.5 KD upto 4.0 KD where my is 0.5 so please fixs matchmaking

:)

1996ADGamer, Jan 3, 2014
  2. controller vibration

Additionally, if you want this feature to be brought back please ensure you create a new thread in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 3, 2014
  3. checking the battery level of the controller

As has already been stated there is not a battery indicator. Your best bet is to create a new thread in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums requesting this feature
    be brought back

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 3, 2014
  4. My wishlist New Features for Xbox Live Whole

If you are playing a old game like gears 2 you are always going to get put into games with people you have blocked and those not at your level.

That`s because there simply aren`t enough players on the game to put you with the people you want.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 3, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    You can view the players you have blocked.on Xbox One. I know this doesnt help in your case but it is a feature on the new console.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 4, 2014
  6. 1996ADGamer
    1996ADGamer Guest
    I wish Microsoft adds block system to Xbox 360, PS3 Has Block System.

Even when i play Battlefield 3&4 bad rep gamers keep matchmaking with me BS, this is why Online not fun on Xbox Live where fun with PSN Since i can block.

1996ADGamer, Jan 4, 2014
  7. There is a block system on xbox 360,but not a blocked list that you can view.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 4, 2014
  8. My wishlist New Features for Xbox Live Whole

I wish there was a coming soon video section like there is on 360 and more demo's and arcade games. I love my xbox one but if we had the things I listed above it would better.

EV1LZ0MB1E 666, Jan 4, 2014
  9. 1996ADGamer
    1996ADGamer Guest
    I Always Matchmaking with those i bad rep on Battlefield 3&4

Microsoft needs to have real block System which PS3&PS4 has lets gamers see who on block list

1996ADGamer, Jan 4, 2014
  10. 1996ADGamer
    1996ADGamer Guest
    Then Epic games should Shut down Gears 1&2 Online so everyone has play Gears 3&Judgment

1996ADGamer, Oct 31, 2018
  11. 1996ADGamer Win User

I Always Matchmaking with those i bad rep on Battlefield 3&4

Microsoft needs to have real block System which PS3&PS4 has lets gamers see who on block list
  12. 1996ADGamer Win User

I wish Microsoft adds block system to Xbox 360, PS3 Has Block System.

Even when i play Battlefield 3&4 bad rep gamers keep matchmaking with me BS, this is why Online not fun on Xbox Live where fun with PSN Since i can block.
  13. x24hrs2livex Win User

You can view the players you have blocked.on Xbox One. I know this doesnt help in your case but it is a feature on the new console.
  14. 1996ADGamer Win User

Then Epic games should Shut down Gears 1&2 Online so everyone has play Gears 3&Judgment
  15. EV1LZ0MB1E 666 Win User

I wish there was a coming soon video section like there is on 360 and more demo's and arcade games. I love my xbox one but if we had the things I listed above it would better.
Thema:

1. My wishlist New Features for Xbox Live Whole - Similar Threads - wishlist Features Live

2. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  3. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  4. Getting emails about an xbox wishlist item being on sale while I do not have any items in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting emails about an xbox wishlist item being on sale while I do not have any items in...: As the question says, I keep getting emails with contents of A GAME ON YOUR WISH LIST IS ON SALE!Good news! A deal awaits for I Am Fish. Now when I enter...
  5. I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.: Hello everyone, I have been struggling with an issue that I stumbled upon in another community post from a while ago here: Microsoft store wishlist problem - Microsoft Community . Now, the issue...
  6. “Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals

in XboX Insiders
    “Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals: Hey all, Anyone else have an issue with this feature? I’m not sure everyone has it, and I currently don’t have it any longer. Support didn’t seem to understand I wasn’t speaking about “Wishlist”...
  7. Xbox Microsoft Store Wishlist: Sort Feature Please?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Microsoft Store Wishlist: Sort Feature Please?: Is there a plan for a sort feature for the wishlist? I would like to move items into groups, or by type, or priority. My request is that the items be able to be sorted like moving the tiles on the...
  8. Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even...: Ive tried everything and i cant fix, please i need assistance i will tell you everything about the issue im having 83d1e0fb-dad9-4479-8146-994ec08c4262
  9. [MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    [MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button?: Who... on earth (let alone from Microsoft) decides it's unnecessary to simply add a wishlist button to the navigation bar of their site?? I'm actually buying Dead Space and Resident Evil 4 on...
  10. Xbox Wishlist notifications not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wishlist notifications not working properly: Basically I don't get notification when games on my Wishlist are on sale. I checked with my friends and they don't get notifications either despite having the function in the store turned on. BTW,...