My Wireless Xbox Controller won't connect when playing a game on Cloud gaming

Discus and support My Wireless Xbox Controller won't connect when playing a game on Cloud gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Wireless Xbox Controller connects to my MacBook via Bluetooth and through that I play on Xbox cloud gaming, but recently I connect my controller to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Knight Victor F, Apr 30, 2023.

1. My Wireless Xbox Controller won't connect when playing a game on Cloud gaming

My Wireless Xbox Controller connects to my MacBook via Bluetooth and through that I play on Xbox cloud gaming, but recently I connect my controller to my MacBook and when I start the game the game starts up but when I input a button it doesn't work.

:)

Knight Victor F, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud?

Hi Sedomo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When cloud gaming on an Xbox console, any wired or wireless controller that is compatible with an Xbox console will work for cloud gaming on console.

If you’re using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming on a browser.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We may need to update the controller, Knight.

However, you'll need either a Windows-based PC or an Xbox console. Kindly check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Do you have one?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ps4 controller not working on xbox app on windows

Hi KristianRusu! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you're using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming in a browser.

DualShock 4 Wireless Controller

Known issue: USB connection does not work as expected

Known issue: Buttons on your controller may not work as expected on Android 9 and later devices
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Cloud gaming

Hi QUACKISON! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When you use the Xbox Game Pass app or a web browser for cloud gaming, we recommend using an Xbox Wireless Controller connected via Bluetooth or USB cable. Many other types of wired and Bluetooth controllers can also work for cloud gaming. This article identifies some of those controllers and separates them into three categories:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to connect Meta Quest 3 to Xbox 1

you can use the Xbox cloud gaming app to play games on the cloud, but there is no way to connect it to the console, wired or wireless
Thema:

1. My Wireless Xbox Controller won't connect when playing a game on Cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller won't

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  5. New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10: Few days ago I got a new Xbox wireless controller, I've connected it to one Windows 10 laptop and it worked perfectly. Few days later I tried connecting it to another Windows 10 laptop and it...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass: Today when I went to turn on my PC and open up gamepass, I was shown a small alert that said "No controller is connected" last night I had used the same controller without any issue but this...
  8. Xbox controller won't connect to wireless Adapter on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't connect to wireless Adapter on PC.: I've been using a Xbox controller with a wireless adapter on my PC for about two years with no problems. Yesterday while playing a game my batteries ran out like they have many times before, Since...
  9. XBOX one wireless controller won't connect no matter what

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX one wireless controller won't connect no matter what: so i have two xbox one wireless controllers that im trying to connect to my windows 11 PC, and the first one (an xbox one s controller) connects just fine through bluetooth, however the second...
  10. Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in: Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in. I have been having problems with my Xbox one wireless controller and the external hard drive. I have...