my wireless keyboard and mouse dongle broke, is there a replacement code?

Discus and support my wireless keyboard and mouse dongle broke, is there a replacement code? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse dongle broke on travel, is there a replacement code? 36d57237-7140-4e95-b7b7-569142217bd0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by isleyen, Jul 29, 2022.

1. isleyen
    isleyen Guest

my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse dongle broke on travel, is there a replacement code?

:)

isleyen, Jul 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Isleyen

Could you explain to me a bit more your situation to see how you can proceed?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox keyboard and mouse?

I think the specifics of the question aren't about using mouse and keyboard, but rather if you can use a keyboard and mouse that operate via a wireless dongle.

That is, plug dongle into Xbox, then mouse and keyboard comme t to dongle, wirelessly.

I'm not sure that this works, though.

Upon looking at support site, which specifically states WIRED USB keyboard and mouse, so I'm unsure

EDIT: , there may in fact be models supported by console that are wireless, but not just any wireless keyboard will function so check first
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can I use a usb 3 hub and 3 metre usb extension with the Xbox one S?

You would be better off getting a wireless keyboard and mouse that use a USB dongle. They work just fine
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

How do I use a wireless mouse on xbox without a receiver?

Unfortunately, there are no offical Xbox One mice that can directly connect to the Xbox One without a reciever.

Even the
    Razer Turret keyboard and mouse combo
    that's specifically made for the Xbox One has their own receiver dongle.

So to answer your question: You don't/can't use a wireless mouse on the Xbox One without a receiver.
    Correct, I am using a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard with a dongle, there is no other way to connect a mouse wirelessly.
  6. CommonerFriend6 Win User

Why people hate Kinect so much

Well not all the issue is around the spying. What happens when Kinect stop to function, can I still play my game?

Take for example, my mouse broke, I can still use my keyboard to navigate around. It's not efficient, but I still can do it.

If both mouse+keyboard broke, yeah then I need to change the keyboard and or mouse.

So, why is it that if Kinect broke, then I cant play until I get it replace? Is this true or I'm just misinformed?
Thema:

1. my wireless keyboard and mouse dongle broke, is there a replacement code? - Similar Threads - wireless keyboard mouse

2. Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke: I have a wireless keyboard (Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 Model 1728) that connected through a dongle that I plug into a usb port. Well, the dongle broke. Does anyone know if you can buy a...
  3. How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition: How to set up a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition? Can I plug a dongle into the console to use a wireless keyboard and mouse Or can I use a wired mouse and...
  4. Xbox 1st part wireless headset crackling when inputs from controller and keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 1st part wireless headset crackling when inputs from controller and keyboard: ok i have a series X and my system updated like 2 days ago to OS version 10.0.22621.3680 don't know if i need the Shell version as well but here it is 2303.0.2303.9003 , I just turn my system on...
  5. No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?: Hi All, so my son bought a bluetooth keyboard, and we have a bluetooth adapter it connects to, and all works fine on a PC, however when put the adapter into the XBox there seems to be no power to...
  6. Wireless (USB) Keyboard and Mouse not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless (USB) Keyboard and Mouse not working.: I purchased a set of wireless (USB) Mouse and Keyboard of Microsoft Product. They worked fine, but stopped working after 11 months, the USB is not recognizing mouse or keyboard. If it works for at...
  7. Is this Wireless ADX keyboard compatible with xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this Wireless ADX keyboard compatible with xbox?: I need a compatible keyboard that can be connected to my Series S.I've been looking forward to buy this particular keyboard but some people say, wireless keyboards are not compatible....
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller Acting as Mouse and Keyboard in Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller Acting as Mouse and Keyboard in Windows: Hi, I received an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller recently and connected it to my gaming laptop first via bluetooth then via usb cable to set up the Xbox Accessories app. The issue i'm having is...
  9. MS sculpt Ergo wireless keyboard and mouse... on a mac

in XBoX Accessibility
    MS sculpt Ergo wireless keyboard and mouse... on a mac: I have and really like the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse but had to switch to a mac for work and now the keys are sometimes slow/behind as I type and the mouse is...
  10. Setup Keyboard Wireless Razer Blackwidow Elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setup Keyboard Wireless Razer Blackwidow Elite: Hi everyone, I'm trying to connect wireless accessories with my keyboard (Razer Blackwidow Elite) to my Xbox One X. But it seems it doesn’t work like the console. Every time I do unplug the...