my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error

Discus and support my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error message 121003 is displayed. 41c01b70-1972-4cec-bf1f-84a6dd598b36 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by josé albertopinto ribeiro, Nov 19, 2017.

1. my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error

my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error message 121003 is displayed.

:)

josé albertopinto ribeiro, Nov 19, 2017
  2. JohnSHicks
    JohnSHicks Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire someone else game

Microsoft Solitaire Spider game in "Xbox" Metro AP "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" occasionally opens with a game in progress that is not mine. It just happened again. My game name is SmurfDad1234. Windows 10.

JohnSHicks, Nov 19, 2017
  3. Shell84
    Shell84 Guest
    I am locked out of Microsoft Solitaire

Like yourself I have Windows 10 Pro and have been getting the 1170000 error code for the past 2 days. I have also rebooted my PC and used the troubleshooter with no success. My machine has all the windows updates, and Solitaire was working after my last
    update (on the 6th) before it no longer worked (on the 10th) so I don't think this is the cause of the problem. I can log into XBOX Live through the website with no problem. There is no mention of the service being down for this game. You CAN uninstall and
    reinstall the game by right clicking on Microsoft Solitaire in the start menu and selecting uninstall, then go to the Microsoft store to reinstall it BUT I have already done this and it unfortunately does not fix the problem my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error :(

Shell84, Nov 19, 2017
  4. Shell84 Win User

I am locked out of Microsoft Solitaire

Like yourself I have Windows 10 Pro and have been getting the 1170000 error code for the past 2 days. I have also rebooted my PC and used the troubleshooter with no success. My machine has all the windows updates, and Solitaire was working after my last
    update (on the 6th) before it no longer worked (on the 10th) so I don't think this is the cause of the problem. I can log into XBOX Live through the website with no problem. There is no mention of the service being down for this game. You CAN uninstall and
    reinstall the game by right clicking on Microsoft Solitaire in the start menu and selecting uninstall, then go to the Microsoft store to reinstall it BUT I have already done this and it unfortunately does not fix the problem :(
  5. yardopass Win User

I can't run Forza Horizon 4

The only software that can be working in the background is the eset smart security premium suite.

The system has been installed with a Windows 10 Pro installer pendrive and activated with his serial witch I bought in Amazon. Windows 10 Pro is already updated with the last updates from Microsoft...

Like I said before, I don't understand where can be the wrong factor.

Thanks anyway dudes. I wish to find the problem, but the first question that comes to my mind is: Where?
  6. B Walls Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I also have an issue with Windows 10 Solitaire Collection with my new Surface Pro 4. When I open the Solitaire app it comes up with message "Importing Windows 8 Cloud Data-Importing Saved Cloud Data" then an error is displayed "Cloud data import error -
    There was a problem importing cloud saved game data RETRY/CANCEL". Pressing the retry only repeats the error message, pressing the Cancel the box goes away and Solitaire games are ok to play. Any idea how to get rid of this error? I assume it is from my
    old SP3 and Windows 8.1. Any help would be appreciated.
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

I can not get microsoft solitare collection to open

Hello valentinequinn,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Are you playing Microsoft Solitaire on a Windows 10 computer or a mobile device? Does an error message or error code appear
    when the issue occurs? Does this issue occur with any other games or only Microsoft Solitaire? If you are using a Windows 10 computer, we recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Be sure to let us know the results valentinequinn!
  8. AvantikaRuparel Win User

reset statistics for solitaire

Hi

I tried to locate Statistic.ark file but not found.

After yesterdays windows update in windows 10 my Microsoft solitaire collection is crashing and does not start.

Please help to restore. Tried to remove and reinstall but no help.

Thanks
Thema:

my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error

1. my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error - Similar Threads - windows pro insider

2. How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?: I've tried many links, but they don't work, and the videos that I watched told me to install a driver to get it to work, If you have any working links please tell me!...
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  5. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  6. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  7. i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....: i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud? 0fd8e2a6-a840-464e-8fe1-160056b9359d
  8. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  9. why dont i have a gaming option on settings? pls help (im on my windows 10 pro)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why dont i have a gaming option on settings? pls help (im on my windows 10 pro): hello everyone pls help me i dont have a gaming option in my windows settings pls help me i am on my windows 10 pro d5181784-1be7-462b-8b90-a5ecabf456ee
  10. Unable to play Xbox games on Surface Pro 3 Window 10 with Anniversary update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Xbox games on Surface Pro 3 Window 10 with Anniversary update: I usually play Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire, but since the upgrade I am unable to play the games: Mahjong displays the error code: 002000 Solitaire Displays the error code:...