my win11 xbox app is in english and so is the OS but games are in german I need them in...

Discus and support my win11 xbox app is in english and so is the OS but games are in german I need them in... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my win11 xbox app is in English and so is the OS but games are downloading in German. I need them in English, how do I get them to download the English... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Big Belly Bopa, Jun 29, 2022.

1. my win11 xbox app is in english and so is the OS but games are in german I need them in...

my win11 xbox app is in English and so is the OS but games are downloading in German. I need them in English, how do I get them to download the English version and not the German version. Can I download an English language pack for gears of war 5?

:)

Big Belly Bopa, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

my win11 xbox app is in english and so is the OS but games are in german I need them in english, how do I get them to download the english version and not the German version.

to add, are you using a vpn, if so disable it.
  3. ngocphi Win User

my win11 xbox app is in english and so is the OS but games are in german I need them in english, how do I get them to download the english version and not the German version.

If you ar using google dns that's the issue

It's a proxy which is a similar effect to an vpn
  4. Big Belly Bopa Win User

to add, are you using a vpn, if so disable it.
    Hi Farscape247,

I was not using a VPN when the error occurred nor did I use a VPN when fixing the problem.

Many thanks.
  5. Big Belly Bopa Win User

Hi Jesse, thank you worked perfectly. On my O/S the path was Settings >> Time & Language >> Language & Region

I removed German from all the language options in the [Language] fields

I also changed [Region >> Country or region] to United States

I also changed [Region >> Regional format] to English (United States)

Many thanks for a fast reply.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Change your Region on Settings >> Time and Language >> Region Format. And restart the game. You need to change it to an English speaking country and that should do it.
Thema:

my win11 xbox app is in english and so is the OS but games are in german I need them in...

1. my win11 xbox app is in english and so is the OS but games are in german I need them in... - Similar Threads - win11 app english

2. Valheim on win11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valheim on win11 pc: I have a digital download from gamepass of Valheim on win11 pc but after clicking play i get the title screen and a constant "signing in " message and go no further..i am signed in to xbox...i...
  3. In win11, the xbox app setting game installation location cannot select some partitions

in XBoX on Consoles
    In win11, the xbox app setting game installation location cannot select some partitions: Xbox version 2211.1001.24.0 Game service version 8.71.8001.0 Xbox Game Bar version 5.822.10271.0 [img] w I can only choose the disk partition as shown above↑,BUT! I do have an I drive。↓...
  4. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas won't open in November Windows update in win11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas won't open in November Windows update in win11.: Hello. When I tried to open gta after the update, it didn't work on the first try and it started only on the second try. When I closed gta it showed me a crash twice even from the first attempt...
  5. Xbox app streaming from the console does not work, old console companion works ok, Win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app streaming from the console does not work, old console companion works ok, Win11: Hi, Windows 11 Xbox app streaming from the XBOX one console does not work, "old" console companion works perfectly although can accept only medium stream. Just get a black screen when connecting...
  6. Win11 to Xbox S Remote Play - Trying to Reconnect Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Win11 to Xbox S Remote Play - Trying to Reconnect Loop: Most of the time when I connect from the Win11 Xbox app to the Series S console I connect fine, then get this error, then fine, then this error. A constant loop every 2 seconds or so. [img]...
  7. WIN11 games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WIN11 games not working: In order for me to play some games which I could play on WIN10 I have to switch account. For example Borderlands3 or Sniper Elite V. Why is that on my main account games are not working and I have...
  8. [WIN11] Can't play Any 3D Game after KB5014019 on Sandboxie v5.55.22(Classic)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [WIN11] Can't play Any 3D Game after KB5014019 on Sandboxie v5.55.22(Classic): I can play 3D Game on Sandboxie at march/april. (Sandboxie Classic x64 v5.55.10, Win11 march/april updates, Geforce driver 512.15/512.59, CPU Hardware virtualization enabled, VBS was disabled)....
  9. Can only download one game from xbox in win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can only download one game from xbox in win11: Hi, i build a new pc friday evening. Installed fresh copy win 11! Over the weekend i had problem to install my games from xbox app. It wants me to change what drive to install games too and when i...
  10. Some apps don't start at all (installed from Xbox app on PC, Win11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some apps don't start at all (installed from Xbox app on PC, Win11): I installed several app in xbox app (on Windows 11) as I'm a game pass subcriber. I can start the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but can't start Age of Empires IV (or Forza Horizon 5) When I...