My wife and I share my gamepass ultimate, but she can't play gta 5 online on her profile...

Discus and support My wife and I share my gamepass ultimate, but she can't play gta 5 online on her profile... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My wife and I both have our own consoles and share gamepass ultimate through my profile. Today, we were wanting to play gta 5 online, because we were... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Barbados75, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Barbados75
    Barbados75 Guest

My wife and I share my gamepass ultimate, but she can't play gta 5 online on her profile...

My wife and I both have our own consoles and share gamepass ultimate through my profile. Today, we were wanting to play gta 5 online, because we were bored of our usual go- to games, but when trying to load into online, she is met with a message that says her profile doesn't have permission to play online. We haven't played online in a few months or so, but this is the first time this message has ever come up, and we aren't doing anything different since the last time we played gta 5 online. Any help or insight on how to solve this issue is greatly appreciated

:)

Barbados75, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

My wife and I share my gamepass ultimate, but she can't play gta 5 online on her profile anymore.

Glad you both made it. You're most welcome and happy gaming!
  3. Belle B Win User

My wife and I share my gamepass ultimate, but she can't play gta 5 online on her profile anymore.

Hi Barbados75, I'd love to share my insight.

She can try other online games to see if they will do the same, if she can't, she can try to power cycle her console by following these steps:

-Press the Xbox button in front of the console until it shuts down.

-Unplug the power cables from the back of the console and on the wall socket.

-Reset router/modem

-Wait for 5 minutes

-Plug in again and turn on the console

But if she can, you can check her privacy settings by signing in here: https://account.xbox.com/Settings to check if everything is enabled.

Under Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One/Windows 10 devices safety, ensure that "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live", "You can create and join clubs", "You can add friends" and "You can join multiplayer games" are set to Allow. Scroll down and click submit.

Under Privacy, "You can see and upload community creations" set it to Everyone and these are optional: "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" Allow and "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" Everyone. Scroll down and click Submit.

If it still won't work, you can try checking how many switches you still have and try to remake it as your home Xbox to ensure.

Let me know.
  4. Barbados75 Win User

Thank you so much for your help. We will try out those options as soon as we can and hopefully one of them will solve our problem. Thanks again.
  5. Barbados75 Win User

Thanks for the help Belle, we were able to get the problem resolved. For some reason, her xbox wasn't set as the home xbox for my account. After I made it my home xbox, everything was back to normal. Thanks again for the help!
  6. Belle B Win User

No problem. Keep me in the loop.
Thema:

1. My wife and I share my gamepass ultimate, but she can't play gta 5 online on her profile... - Similar Threads - wife share gamepass

2. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  3. Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...: As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox...
  4. Me and my wife game share will mw3 game share be available on release

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my wife game share will mw3 game share be available on release: Bought it on my account I can play the campaign but my wife can’t really don’t want to pay for it 2 times ad12f14e-5063-4e11-a94a-1e68224f190d
  5. i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?...
  6. Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass: I want link our accounts together in a way so all of our games are shared and we share a single-price Game Pass subscription. I don't need any account monitoring or any other parental control or...
  7. Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?: I have a active Gamepass Family and friends subscription. My wife was on the subscription untill Sunday when she was randomly removed. We did not change anything to the subscription or remove her....
  8. Can't seem to share Game Pass Ultimate with my wife

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to share Game Pass Ultimate with my wife: Good morning, I have a xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I've added my wife's xbox gametag account in my family settings, both on windows 10 and online in the account.microsoft.com/family...
  9. I can't share xbox insanity with my wife...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't share xbox insanity with my wife...: Hello, i purshased insanity for xbox fitness on my second xbox one with my profile, i can play on both console but not my wife. When she try to launch insanity on her console, it's like she has to...
  10. Wife can't share xbox gold to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wife can't share xbox gold to play game: Wife unable to play Xbox one should allow family members who don't have xbox live gold to enjoy the features of xbox live gold as long as I'm a gold member. For the past few days, my wife was able...