My whole Home Screen is glitched. Whenever I load a game it’s normal colors, not sure what...

Discus and support My whole Home Screen is glitched. Whenever I load a game it’s normal colors, not sure what... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This just happened today, I tried resetting, unplugging and a new hdmi chord but nothing has solved it. 63c2a16b-d86a-45be-956d-e58856c83a57 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evan L2, May 29, 2023.

1. Evan L2
    Evan L2 Guest

My whole Home Screen is glitched. Whenever I load a game it’s normal colors, not sure what...

This just happened today, I tried resetting, unplugging and a new hdmi chord but nothing has solved it.

:)

Evan L2, May 29, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

My whole Home Screen is glitched. Whenever I load a game it’s normal colors, not sure what happened

Hello, Evan. Thanks for your reply. If I may ask, does it only happen when playing a specific game or in all of your games? Kindly also try connecting your console to a different TV if possible.
  3. Evan L2 Win User

My whole Home Screen is glitched. Whenever I load a game it’s normal colors, not sure what happened

So the reset works but as soon as I played a game the same issue came back to the Home Screen. All the games work fine but the Home Screen looks like that still
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Evan. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue. Does it only happen when playing a specific game or in all of your games? You can try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.

Kindly save your account information first before resetting your Xbox so you can easily download it again after the reset. To do this, let's scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide and select Settings, then Select All Settings. On the Settings page, let's select System, then Select Console info and lastly, select Reset console. On the Reset your console screen, we'll see three options and we'll select the Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. AaronBet Win User

Xbox one is on green start up loading screen and will not go any further.

Thank you, but this is not the issue. It loads and freezes here and there while loading on green xbox one start up screen and continues to stay on the screen longer than normal. When it finally goes to the next screen which should be home screen it shows
    nothing as if its still trying to load it.. Now there was one time where it did show the boxes for each game in the home screen but would only be the boxes surround what normally would have pictures of the games to click on or other apps. Noticed cod still
    updating but nothing would happen when i clicked on queue.
  6. Izcly Win User

Xbox One Not Allowing Me to Add an Account

Whenever I click on the “+Add New” below my gamerpic is when it loads for a few seconds and then nothing happens and it sends me back to the home screen.
Thema:

1. My whole Home Screen is glitched. Whenever I load a game it’s normal colors, not sure what... - Similar Threads - whole Home Screen

2. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  3. I want to make a request to the whole community

in XboX Insiders
    I want to make a request to the whole community: Can xbox release the original destroy all humans path of the furons on the store so i can buy the game without buying a xbox 360 i really want to live the good old days with that game all i ask is...
  4. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  5. Unlawful suspension with whole evidence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlawful suspension with whole evidence: i've been unlawful suspension without looking at all the evidence, because before I said the word **** I know what's being harassed Non-Stop and reporting them did nothing I want a second chance...
  6. My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...: Need help because we can’t get a call back from Xbox customer support. 586a5c9e-fd05-4970-8322-2bf4a1996f41
  7. Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant: My device screen turns black after launching Valorant. Not only that, it freezes my whole system too which is why I have to hold power button to shut down the laptop. I tried uninstalling and then...
  8. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  9. Update is downloading the whole game again

in XboX Insiders
    Update is downloading the whole game again: For the second time in a month I've been prompt to update Call of Duty on my Xbox Series X. Once the update starts it give me a 204.51GB download which is the entire game, even though everything...
  10. home page locking up whole system for minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    home page locking up whole system for minutes: hitting the home xbox button to open message or unsnapping or anything else runs the risk of locking up the whole system, sometimes for a couple minutes or more. i am not able to do anything till...