My voice cuts out on Kinect during streams using the Twitch app (Xbox One)
Discus and support My voice cuts out on Kinect during streams using the Twitch app (Xbox One) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I am using my Kinect as a microphone to talk to viewers who are watching me stream using the Twitch app I noticed that my voice "cuts out"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lancelot 89, Nov 15, 2014.
Thema:
My voice cuts out on Kinect during streams using the Twitch app (Xbox One)
Loading...
-
My voice cuts out on Kinect during streams using the Twitch app (Xbox One) - Similar Threads - voice cuts Kinect
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?
in XboX InsidersAny news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments] -
Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?
in XboX InsidersAre xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments] -
Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(
in XboX InsidersError in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26
in XboX InsidersXBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,... -
Discord voice chat cutting mic out?
in XboX InsidersDiscord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...