My vip star ranking has went from 4 down to 2

Discus and support My vip star ranking has went from 4 down to 2 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my vip star level was at 4 a while back and now it has went down to 2 b7a09613-4088-4ac6-b0c7-c9f3aa25b674 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TypedMedal125, Oct 18, 2016.

1. My vip star ranking has went from 4 down to 2

my vip star level was at 4 a while back and now it has went down to 2

:)

TypedMedal125, Oct 18, 2016
  2. VIP Star ranking went from 4 down to 2

A few months ago my vip rank went from 4 down to 2 and i thought maybe it was an error and would fix itself but still nothing

could you please fix this

thank you

TypedMedal125, Oct 18, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    VIP Star ranking went from 4 down to 2

Hello TypedMedal125,

I have reviewed your purchases and your MyVIP progress is accurate. You were incorrectly receiving progress for your pre-orders on November 9th and November 23rd and many consumable purchases for Halo 5. Those were removed when we found the error, and resulted
    in a decrease in MyVIP.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  4. Cryptic Flair Win User

VIP Rating

I'm having the same problem; all of a sudden my VIP rank went from 66% of the way to 5 stars as a 4-star, to 91% of the way to 4 stars as a 3-star.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello TypedMedal125,

I have reviewed your purchases and your MyVIP progress is accurate. You were incorrectly receiving progress for your pre-orders on November 9th and November 23rd and many consumable purchases for Halo 5. Those were removed when we found the error, and resulted
    in a decrease in MyVIP.
  6. Beanz6884 Win User

The same stuff is happening to me! I was at three almost going to four and now I'm too almost going into three! Let me know if anything happens on your end
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

My vip went from almost rank 5 to vip rank 4 0%

Hello IStoleYourXbox1,

As mentioned in your previous post that you provided, there was no adjustment done on your account. Your progress was accurate.

Every year we perform a re-calibration on MyVIP. We use your VIP progress from the previous year (in this case September 2015-December 2016) to determine your starting rank after this re-calibration. After doing this, we place your VIP progress at a default
    level.
  8. Smwutches Win User

My vip went from almost rank 5 to vip rank 4 0%

Yes. You have to either spend the same amount or more to either maintain your rank or move up each year. If you spend less, you can drop levels.
Thema:

My vip star ranking has went from 4 down to 2

1. My vip star ranking has went from 4 down to 2 - Similar Threads - vip star ranking

2. No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...: Since the transition from xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards I have not recieved the hundred points per pound spent on any of my purchases. I am/was a level 5 my vip star rank at the transition and...
  3. My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe: My Rank Star Vip not progress level 4 for level 5 Buy Windows Home 469,00 BRL and Need For Speed PayBack Deluxe 279,00 BRL in windows store live Brasil, my rank star vip not progress for level 5....
  4. my vip star rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip star rank: is there a way I can find out how much I have spent for qualifying stuff and to know how close I am to next rank so that way I can spend enough money to get to the next rank b4 it ends....
  5. Vip star rank 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Vip star rank 2: since i became vip star rank 2, i did not get the monthly % back on my purchases. Can you check for me please? 21b21000-89ab-45a4-b603-dd88b8858444
  6. What do I need to spend for my next star VIP Rank?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What do I need to spend for my next star VIP Rank?: Hello, As the end of the calendar year approaches, I'd like to know how close I am to my next star ranking, so I may finish off and spend what is needed in order to qualify for the next year....
  7. I believe my Vip star rank should be higher

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I believe my Vip star rank should be higher: I am only a star rank 1 which requires you to spend between $300 and $600 spent. but from my recollection I believe that I should be at least rank 4 maybe even rank 5 as I have been apart of Xbox...
  8. No points at all VIP star rank 0?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No points at all VIP star rank 0?: i have spent over a $1000 just in the last month not to mention all my games purchased why is my rank still at 0 i should be at 4 atleast. please can you look into my account and tell me what is...
  9. no vip star rank rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    no vip star rank rewards credits: I'm wondering why I haven't received any vip star rank credits for the items I purchased in the month of February? 362840b1-b2e0-491d-b95f-edaef77e9047
  10. Missing My VIP Star Rank progress

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing My VIP Star Rank progress: Hi, I purchased some games on the 14th Feb but I still haven't received the rewards for this. Could you advise if these will be credited to my account shortly? 1eb2a40e-8aeb-4c90-8eab-6a9871546f28