My viewers on twitch can’t hear people I’m playing with or talking to while in or out of...

Discus and support My viewers on twitch can’t hear people I’m playing with or talking to while in or out of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve read all the forums and did a bunch of research but my viewers on twitch can’t hear anybody I play with or against. And no I’m not using party... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xOGxSTALKERx, Feb 13, 2023.

1. xOGxSTALKERx
    xOGxSTALKERx Guest

My viewers on twitch can’t hear people I’m playing with or talking to while in or out of...

I’ve read all the forums and did a bunch of research but my viewers on twitch can’t hear anybody I play with or against. And no I’m not using party chat I’m using game chat only! My viewers can only hear me. How do I fix this? And yes I’m streaming from the Xbox guide button and going live from there. Please help!

:)

xOGxSTALKERx, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

My viewers on twitch can’t hear people I’m playing with or talking to while in or out of the game

Hello xOGxSTALKERx, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your chat.

When streaming from Xbox those in game chat would have to opt in to share their voice if the game was being streamed as per XBF Chris J in this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Jojo762 Win User

"enforcement action" with no explanation

Okay thanks, but is their a reason why I’m still limited while playing ? I can’t talk on mic or hear anybody talking, it pretty much still has me suspended but the time limit is Over.
  4. BryantGermosen Win User

Can’t talk but can hear everything

Just tested out voice search on YouTube and my mic works fine there it picks up everything I’m saying but I still can’t talk to other people
  5. tozOL Win User

Cannot stream on mixer with Xbox one x

well, this is a joke tbh, I’m a twitch streamer, and podcaster, I have my new X, and quite simply, I’m getting these errors every time for the last two days.

Pissed isn’t the word, I want to play games for my community on the new X, however since Microsoft screwed the twitch App to hell, it’s bassically made the Xbox the worst place to stream games.

Does anybody actually have a fix for this, because I’m going to back PS4 to stream on twitch.......

One tiny other point, why Microsoft just can’t allow both Twitch and Mixer to exist and let us make the choice...it’s wrong and I’m telling you now, you are making not want to stream to my community from the Xbox, because right I simply can’t.
  6. trent childress Win User

Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that

I’m using a LVL50 pdp gaming headset for Xbox and I can hear but I can’t talk
Thema:

1. My viewers on twitch can’t hear people I’m playing with or talking to while in or out of... - Similar Threads - viewers twitch can’t

2. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  3. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...
  4. Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game?: Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game? Greetings from Poland! 5a505eb2-2686-4dba-8057-507e34ffd9d0
  5. Roblox will not launch when play pressed, left me errors in event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox will not launch when play pressed, left me errors in event viewer: I know this isn't a site for troubleshooting video games, but for some reason this is happening to me and a group of other people. for some reason my Roblox will not launch, it's been doing this...
  6. Twitch viewers can’t hear my party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Twitch viewers can’t hear my party chat: I am streaming on Twitch but my viewers can not hear the party chat when I am playing with others. They can only hear my voice. I even turned on the party chat mode before streaming on the twitch...
  7. I keep getting CTD in MSFS and in the event viewer it always starts with a Kernel-Event...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting CTD in MSFS and in the event viewer it always starts with a Kernel-Event...: I keep getting a CTD when going on flights that tend to go past one hour or so in flight. The Event Viewer shows the same error message that starts with Kernel-Event Tracing and then goes down...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 crash after startup with 0xc0000005 code in Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crash after startup with 0xc0000005 code in Event Viewer: Microsoft Windows 11 Home 22H2 Amd Radeon RX 6600XT Amd Ryzen 5 5500 2x8gb RAM @3600Mhz ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Kioxia-exceria g2 SSD My game after startup is running for 10 seconds with...
  9. Idea regarding a Mini-Media Viewer

in XboX Insiders
    Idea regarding a Mini-Media Viewer: I've very often found myself watching something like YouTube, or Anime on Hulu and Netflix, and then got the urge to play a game, but still wanted to watch what I was watching, and I've always...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator CTD without any reason and message, Untraceable in event viewer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator CTD without any reason and message, Untraceable in event viewer...: The simulator crashed after 20 minute to 1-hour flight just like the game has been ALT+F4'd. I was flying anywhere on earth, from the airport to custom starting in the sky. I tried using any...