My videos don't show up in system video player.

Discus and support My videos don't show up in system video player. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have some music videos on my hard drive from awhile back when the Zune app was still on Live. I downloaded them on Xbox live and have watched them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DKalleck, Jan 2, 2014.

1. DKalleck
    DKalleck Guest

I have some music videos on my hard drive from awhile back when the Zune app was still on Live. I downloaded them on Xbox live and have watched them all before but now I can't even see them unless I go to the storage manager in system settings. Any idea
    how I can watch them? Is there an app I need?

:)

DKalleck, Jan 2, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    System Video Player

It is there or should be in the store but you can't browse a NAS from the X1 like you could with the 360.
    You can push the media from the NAS to the X1 using your PC or a App like Medishare.

Hopefully a update will come so you can browse media from the X1 on a NAS or PC.

King Tones, Jan 2, 2014
  3. akane_1984
    akane_1984 Guest
    System Video Player

I have only just got my Xbox One this week and before I part with my 360 which I use in the living room to stream content from my NAS I can't seem to do the same with the XB1.

Google suggests the System Video Player has not been included with XB1 this could be a major negative for me as my wife and I used the 360 every week to watch content. Does anyone know if the System Video Player will be brought back in updates?

akane_1984, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Reeds30 Win User

The Walking Dead Ep. 5 not showing.

Thanks I did that but no change. 5th Episode not showing. In the end I turned off auto log in - still no change - went to the Xbox Guide (through the controller) in to media - system video player - downloaded videos - then Xbox Video and that seemed to refresh
    and up-popped Ep 5.
  5. Capt Harlock 13 Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

Half of my subscription's videos don't show up in the preview area or in the uploaded area. It's like the videos don't exsist.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

media player... can we get an update

The sorting of videos is much nicer on the Xbox 360.

On my console the system video player shows only the folder (and subfolders contained therein).

I go to System Video Player, Videos.

My friend has a somewhat different experience on his One. He goes to Media Player, Selects his PC and gets four options (Music, Playlists, Pictures, and videos). Not too bad since this is an all in one player and must show the other options.

However on picking videos he now has eight options. I wont list them all this time. He picks Folders and now he is allowed to pick the folder where his videos are kept.

I can understand having all these options available but it just takes that bit more time for him to get to where he wants to go instead of quick and simple on the 360.
  7. DoomedMarine Win User

xbox not seeing new videos in my windows 7 share folder.

Okay, I got it to show my new videos. What I have to do is when I put a new video onto my PC, I have to load media center on the PC and open it's video library, after doing that the videos will then appear on my xbox player.

Don't know why it started doing that as it always just showed videos i add on my PC, but it works now so I'm happy.
  8. Judgmnt Win User

Call of the Dead- Easter Eggs and Glitches

Check out my videos in my sig. I don't glitch but I show both the solo and multi-player complete easter eggs. I also have another video showing the stuntman, shooting on location, and quiet on the set achievements. Hope it helps.
Thema:

1. My videos don't show up in system video player. - Similar Threads - videos don't show

2. How do I stop people in my house from Casting their videos to my Xbox when I don't want...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop people in my house from Casting their videos to my Xbox when I don't want...: So everytime I play games at least once a day I get booted off of the game from someone in my house who presses the wrong thing (either accidentally or on purpose) when casting their YouTube...
  3. Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video: I am trying to record my league of legends games but it is acting faulty. It records fine, but when I go to watch what I recorded, the record bar with the "stop recording" button shows throughout...
  4. Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.: Hello, I need your help. I accidentally deleted the folder where the recordings made by xbox game bar were saved and now I don't know how to recover that folder because I can't see the videos that...
  5. I still don't have any video on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I still don't have any video on my Xbox One: I have tried the reset with holding down the sync and the eject button and the power button, I have tried it with just the power button, I have tried the RT and Y trick on the reboot, I have tried...
  6. Xboxone S don't show video when started

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxone S don't show video when started: Hi, Xboxone S, don't show it image when is power on. I already have changed HDMI cable in two times with another equipment and work it with that equipment, so I think HDMI cable is not the...
  7. My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it.: When I upload a screenshot and take a look at it on my phone, it looks normal, so I had to take a picture with my phone. [img] 1fbc1ce2-6938-4974-9d1b-7f89f684e55e
  8. I have an idea for a video game, but I don't know where to pitch it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an idea for a video game, but I don't know where to pitch it.: I have had this idea for a video game for quite a while now, but have just recently decided to put it into action. I decided that a good first step would be to contact Microsoft to pitch the idea,...
  9. Links to YouTube videos in the Rewards app don't open the video anymore, just open the...

in XboX Insiders
    Links to YouTube videos in the Rewards app don't open the video anymore, just open the...: I noticed a few weeks ago that the cards in the Rewards app that refere to a YouTube video don't open the video directly as it used to. Instead it just goes to the Home feed. I'm noticing this on...
  10. When I record a video it always have no sound I don't know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a video it always have no sound I don't know why?: When I record a video it always have no sound I don't know why? 0bb90062-9d17-4456-b4dc-c4f4fae3db42