My video keeps cutting out

Discus and support My video keeps cutting out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The video on my Xbox 1s keeps cutting out. I have already changed out the HDMI cord, the TV and the actual Xbox itself. The issues on the new Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ivy H, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Ivy H
    Ivy H Guest

The video on my Xbox 1s keeps cutting out. I have

already changed out the HDMI cord, the TV and the

actual Xbox itself. The issues on the new Xbox did

not start until I cloud downloaded my game files and

now everything cuts in and out. There is no specific

game or app this happens to it is all of them. What

can I do?

:)

Ivy H, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. jojo§ Win User

Video signal cutting in and out

Well... I just went as far as to take my console back to the store and exchange it for a new one. Did the setup and I even skipped / did not connect the cable box.... The issue still happens. The moment I disable HDR all is well, the 1S is definitely having
    some type of HDR/4K problem.

:(

This was the only reason I purchased the console. The worst part is that MS support seems to have no suggestions at all aside for posting on the forums-seems like an odd support request for a multinational 68 billion dollar company.
  4. FYOOZ Win User

Video and Audio Cutting Out

I've played around with a few options since posting this, and while the cutting out still happens on occasion, it is happening less frequently. I have a feeling that it's due to the interaction between my Xbox and TV. I have a Sharp TV and read about some
    issues with the resolution. I changed the resolution settings on the Xbox to adjust automatically and it has helped. This is a tricky issue to troubleshoot since it doesn't happen consistently. I will continue to troubleshoot as it happens, and hopefully
    I can stop it all together. If it's still happening when I get close to the end of my warranty, I will try replacing the Xbox.
  5. Senryu BR Win User

Video and Audio Cutting Out

Ypu have to open a call to exchange that xbox (if that still in waranty time).

Just first when you call the support for that try one last thing...

You do right changing the HDMI cable (in most of cases is the culpit of that type of problem), i sugest to look the second one your TV HDMI entry if you have another TV try to use your Xbox whif a new cable and see if the problem still remains if stills
    maybe the problem is your 360 HDMI enter you can try to avoid that using the video component enter (test that if works well definily is your HDMI enter)

If you tested and works well in another TV the culpit maybe is your another TV, maybe have a short circuit in HDMI enter and that have a ocasioly a fail, 360 is most sensitive for that...

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.
  6. Twizted Team Win User

Video signal cutting in and out

Hey guys!

I used to have this issue as well with my cable box connected to my Xbox One. Tried just about everything with no fix when I tried lowing the resolution on my cable box from 1080i to 720p and had no issues after doing this. You can give it a try to see
    if it works.

@CouchL0CKd

Does the cable box work fine with no issues directly connected to your TV? More useful tips and troubleshooting for this issue can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../poor-video-performance

Please let me know of the outcome!

Fibre
Thema:

1. My video keeps cutting out - Similar Threads - video keeps cutting

2. I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source.": I keep getting that message Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering I have rest my console to factory settings but kept my saved games What other things can I try?...
  3. Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing: The audio is delayed by like a second sometimes and it gets longer c13b4720-ad24-473c-8c91-eecf2c256e46
  4. Capturing video To a Samsung T5 external SSD, my captures have a weird glitch. They keep...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capturing video To a Samsung T5 external SSD, my captures have a weird glitch. They keep...: Its ruined a whole day of captures. No poc but I have videos 536e3e81-e86b-4be6-b20f-594e7037fd19
  5. I'm trying to watch Star Wars 4k blu Ray and keep getting video flickering.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to watch Star Wars 4k blu Ray and keep getting video flickering.: I was trying to watch Star Wars today and while using the 4k blu ray, it keeps having handshake errors which causes flickering. I get a HDR10 message and temporary black screen on my tv every 3 to...
  6. Keep gettin "Out Of Video Memory" error message on my Xbone S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep gettin "Out Of Video Memory" error message on my Xbone S: Just downloaded the game "Control" onto my XBone S from game pass and after a while of playing i started randomly getting after an autosave i keep getting this game crashing error message that...
  7. Xbox video apps using HDCP keep messing up video signal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox video apps using HDCP keep messing up video signal: I'm sure other folks have seen this happen. All games and apps like youtube and twitch will work fine, but occasionally boot up netflix, hulu, etc and then the video signal to the tv messes up,...
  8. I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...: While playing a game, there is no problems, but as soon as I start like youtube I it shuts down after a couple of minutes and I have to log in on my xbox one again. I checked everything that the...
  9. I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running: submitted by /u/wardbey [link] [comments]
  10. I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source.": What can I do ? I searched on other forums and the only answer was that the support blamed the game involved except for me it doesn't involve any game it can happen at any moment while playing or...