My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account...

Discus and support My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I specifically made an xbox account with username "m**********@gmail.com"(not providing the full email for security reasons) to buy Minecraft java... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Affan Khan1, May 26, 2023.

1. Affan Khan1
    Affan Khan1 Guest

My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account...

I specifically made an xbox account with username "m**********@gmail.com"(not providing the full email for security reasons) to buy Minecraft java edition, after getting hacked the hacker changed the username (I don't know why is that possible" from "m***********@gmail.com" to "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***". my gamertag in xbox was "LazaerBack5333". Please help because I can't find any email or phone number where a real human can assist me with this issue, I am just being redirected to either virtual agent (which obviously can't help) or some links which aren't helping much as when I type "m***********@gmail.com" it says the username doesn't exist.

please can someone help?

:)

Affan Khan1, May 26, 2023
  2. Affan Khan1 Win User

My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account anymore

Thank You so much Darhyl for helping me out! I have contacted Mojang for account migration to another microsoft account. Maybe that could work.
  3. Affan Khan1 Win User

My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account anymore

Hi Darhyl thank you for your reply. I did try both the methods the first one says my account doesn't exist. When I tried the contact us it either shows "call currently unavailable" and when some times it does show the number I am only able to talk to an automated voice. It does say you can chat to an agent which is available 24x7 but I can't see that option either
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

You're welcome! If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response!

In order to contact Microsoft Xbox chat support, you can follow the steps:

. To start Click on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0

2. Click the category related to your problem

3. Click "See Contact Options"

3. Click on the related problem from the selection

4. This will show you an approximate fix for your problem, alternatively, click "Show Contact Options"

5. Once clicked you may choose between "Chat with Xbox Support" and "Request a Call from Support"

6. Fill in the required information and you'll be on your way to fixing your issue!

However before you proceed with your Microsoft Support contact, I would highly recommend you to contact the game developer Mojang first as they may provide you an option to unlink your Mojang account from your hacked Microsoft account from their server database. You can contact Mojang here at this link:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting your ticket, Mojang will send you an update within 24 - 48 hours.

If the issue still persists, you may proceed to contact Microsoft Xbox support:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0

Thank you so much for your kindness and cooperation!

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Darhyl gave an excellent reply and you won't get a better answer than that.

Note: Microsoft support team and enforcement team never checks forums so the best thing is you either go to the recovery process page or contact a live agent through contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Thema:

1. My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account... - Similar Threads - Username was changed

2. I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...: I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party...
  3. I can't change my minecraft username.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my minecraft username.: I enter the launcher, then press "Manage Minecraft: Java Edition profile". ´When I enter the site, I'm logged into the account connected to the email my minecraft account is connected to. For some...
  4. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  5. Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username: I need help getting my old account back e44e9be3-9bfb-4b55-9f39-3211b73f93d3
  6. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  7. my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back: I tried to make a support ticket on minecraft.net and they said to use actual microsoft support and everytime i try to contact somebody it only says I can contact the community, which really wont...
  8. someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...: its literally as simple as that f8f77ecd-33d8-4cc1-9dcb-24716b589d73
  9. i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back: hello i just accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to know how to revert this i checked on minecraft.net and it says i have to wait 30 days but i need it asap...
  10. Changing my username back to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my username back to my old one: Minecraft: I changed my very random name to use it on another account 40 days ago, and it is telling me that my account name is in use. I checked on a website for usernames and it still has my...