My used Xbox one

Discus and support My used Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a used xbox one from amazon, plugged everything i, turned it on and it goes from the green screen to add wireless network. It wont go to settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BriefingWhisper, Nov 11, 2019.

  1. My used Xbox one


    I got a used xbox one from amazon, plugged everything i, turned it on and it goes from the green screen to add wireless network. It wont go to settings i cant even play a game or anything. I dont have the internet. Can this be fixed without it costing me
    money.

    :)
     
    BriefingWhisper, Nov 11, 2019
    #1
  2. AthenasWrath01 Win User

    My used Xbox one

    I highly recommend to contact technical support on xbox.com. the wait isnt long and they'll be able to guide you. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. ripleythecat125 U_U Win User

    My used Xbox one

    I cant talk on exbox1 đŸ˜„
  4. DeoGame99 Win User

    My used Xbox one

    If connecting to wifi doesn't work, get into contact with Amazon and see what the return policy is. You may be better off getting a new one or a used one from Microsoft or GameStop.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

    My used Xbox one

    Hello Ripley,

    Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. If you require support, or would like to start a discussion, please create your own thread. We will be happy to hep you out there.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    My used Xbox one

    To complete the setup the console has to connect to the internet at least once, for any updates required.

    Try connecting the console to the network of a friend to allow setup completion.
Thema:

My used Xbox one

Loading...
  1. My used Xbox one - Similar Threads - used

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...