My uplode from xboxs to Microsoft very low

Discus and support My uplode from xboxs to Microsoft very low in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I doing speed test from my xboxs one and getting 8-6m uplode. I making the same test from my xboxs to Microsoft and getting 1-2m. my device connected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DIMITRIBRAVERMAN, Dec 3, 2021.

  1. My uplode from xboxs to Microsoft very low


    I doing speed test from my xboxs one and getting 8-6m uplode.

    I making the same test from my xboxs to Microsoft and getting 1-2m.

    my device connected buy cable to my router and ,try all the stuff I fined on the network.

    I open ports, enable DMZ and give my xboxs static IP and DNS.

    I spoke to my SP and they don't see the problem.

    For naw I can't play online, I haw 2% packets lost and it's show me 90ms delay.

    I haw computer in my room connect in the same way and it's show me normal speed.

    :)
     
    DIMITRIBRAVERMAN, Dec 3, 2021
    #1
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

    My uplode from xboxs to Microsoft very low

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey IMITRIBRAVERMAN, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    This is happening only on your console?

    Try this:

    Press the Xbox button on your controller.

    Go to Settings.

    Select Network.

    Select Network Settings.

    Select Advanced Network Settings.

    Select DNS Settings.

    Select Manual and enter the following: Primary 8.8.8.8. Secondary 8.8.4.4.

    Also

    First clean the cache of your console that way:

    1. With the console turned on, hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

    2. Wait 10 seconds.

    3. Turn it back on.

    Note: It may take a while for him to call, don't worry, it's normal.

    Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

    ***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account.

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

    3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

    4. When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

    5. You will have to log in your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

    NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves

    And

    Press the Xbox button.

    Move right to the System Tab.

    Scroll down and select Settings.

    Scroll down to Network.

    Select Network Settings.

    Scroll down and select Advanced Settings.

    Scroll down and select Alternate MAC Address.

    Select the Clear button, then restart your console.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    fallout 4 isnt working

    Yes, this reset removes all games from the console, what you can do with the screenshots and captures, is to make uplod to the cloud before doing the procedure, as for the saves of all games they are automatically saved in your account on Microsoft servers.
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

    Microsoft Headset - Microphone Sensitivity Very Low

    Greetings Moonlord!

    Please go ahead a new thread if you haven't already. It would help us tailor the support specifically for you! Be sure to include the details of the issue and any steps you have tried. Hope to hear from you soon!
  5. CypressPhil23 Win User

    Microsoft Headset - Microphone Sensitivity Very Low

  6. Henryk W. Win User

    Microsoft Headset - Microphone Sensitivity Very Low

    Here is what fixed the problem for me:

    I had exactly the same problem.

    I will try to explain the solution as precisly as I can.

    well, surely you put the microphone as close to your mouth as you can, did you?

    It seems obvious that if mic is closer then mic should be more sensitive, right?

    I thought so but I was wrong and I'll tell you why.

    This mic is directional mic which means you have to talk exactly to that little hole at the end of mic.

    Notice that when you put the mic as close as you can to your mouth then that hole is directed to your cheek not mouth.

    Solution: Move the mic AS FAR AS YOU CAN from your mouth (I mean horizontaly), now the hole will be directed exactly to your mouth and since now everything will be ok.

    It worked for me, try it and pls let me know.

    cheers.
Thema:

My uplode from xboxs to Microsoft very low

Loading...
  1. My uplode from xboxs to Microsoft very low - Similar Threads - uplode xboxs Microsoft

  2. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  3. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  4. Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want...
  5. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  6. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  7. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200) Feel...
  9. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  10. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...