my unopened Xbox .STOLEN

Discus and support my unopened Xbox .STOLEN in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My unopened xbox was stolen from my car. I have not even got a chance to play it yet. Sadly i already got a replacement coming. But I'm wondering if:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wazowksi.mike, Mar 19, 2023.

1. my unopened Xbox .STOLEN

My unopened xbox was stolen from my car. I have not even got a chance to play it yet. Sadly i already got a replacement coming. But I'm wondering if:

1)Is there any way that i can track it down if i have the serial no.??

2)will Microsoft know it went online if they have the serial number??

3) will Microsoft be able to tell the ip address of the device console going online??

:)

Wazowksi.mike, Mar 19, 2023
  2. A7xCoC Win User

Tracking Stolen XBOX ONE

so if I was able to obtain the serial number could I contact Microsoft to see if they could track it with that? essentially it'd be a brand new unopened XBOX ONE that I'm trying to report stolen
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

reset home xbox

4. Coops993 Win User

How Many Unopened Games Do You Own?

I have metal gear solid hd collection sat next to my Xbox to play, can't say it's unopened as it was pre owned but I haven't touched it personally.
  5. OriginalEyeball Win User

BF4 graphics for next-gen consoles "won't be night and day"

@Uneasy,I have a bottle of 12 year old unopened Jura Scotch sat in my kitchen.
  6. Andrew_F90 Win User

trading in physical game for digital copy

Not directly, unless the game is unopened and you have your receipt. Gamestop will let you get a refund for an unopened game but if you've opened the game then they will just give you normal trade in value for the game.
Thema:

my unopened Xbox .STOLEN

1. my unopened Xbox .STOLEN - Similar Threads - unopened STOLEN

2. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  5. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  6. My Xbox series x was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series x was stolen: What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console ea394878-d909-4f27-8429-230f471fd5c8
  7. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  8. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  9. Stolen account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen account: My main Microsoft account was stolen, I don't know how, and the email was changed. I sent 2 emails to Microsoft but got no response. Please help me. 082b4239-5807-4fc3-9d2a-aacca2b21ce2
  10. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea