my Uncle passed away- how do I close his account?

Discus and support my Uncle passed away- how do I close his account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Are there steps to closing out the account? Please and Thank you. e0511da1-15f0-4003-a033-ba5408da1031 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CHARON GARING, Feb 10, 2023.

  1. my Uncle passed away- how do I close his account?


    Are there steps to closing out the account? Please and Thank you.

    :)
     
    CHARON GARING, Feb 10, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    my Uncle passed away- how do I close his account?

    Hi Charon! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I am sorry for your loss.

    Based on the article below, it says "You don’t need to contact us to let us know that someone has died or has become incapacitated.

    If you know the account credentials, you can close the account yourself. If you don’t know the account credentials, it will be closed automatically after two (2) years of inactivity."

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/acce...

    You may check other details there in case you want to recover it before closing completely.
  3. Its Levels End Win User

    What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

    My Uncle Cliff, 81, passed away. I have his wake Saturday morning.
  4. SpeckledEagle Win User

    What's the best use for 2400 Microsoft points?

    His Uncle Bill passed away after a long battle with pneumonia.
  5. Queen x HunT3r Win User

    Any 'Real' military in here?

    Both my uncles are in the army, two of my cousins are marines but one passed away in iraq 3 years ago.
  6. cheof21 Win User

    Xbox messages

    Oh yea i remember that my uncle made my account and said he put as a child account do you know how to make it as an adult account? Please reply soon.
Thema:

my Uncle passed away- how do I close his account?

Loading...
  1. my Uncle passed away- how do I close his account? - Similar Threads - Uncle passed away

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Need help recovering Xbox gamertag of my late uncle.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering Xbox gamertag of my late uncle.: Lately, I have been trying to recover my late uncle's Xbox Live gamertag. It hasn't been used since 2011. I try entering the email that is most likely associated with it, but it says that account...
  10. My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...: My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he lost his phone and I need to recover the acc but I literally have nothing...