My ultimate game pass isn't working, since last update. Any ideas?

Discus and support My ultimate game pass isn't working, since last update. Any ideas? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox ultimate game pass doesn't work, it is an active subscription but won't allow me to play online aecdf18b-9012-4585-b61f-f1379247933e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dan_158, May 27, 2023.

1. Dan_158
    Dan_158 Guest

My xbox ultimate game pass doesn't work, it is an active subscription but won't allow me to play online

:)

Dan_158, May 27, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you getting any error or is it just simply not getting recognized?

Let´s first try deleting the account´s cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, test your subscription again
  3. AngelObullets Win User

My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

On game pass ultimate both accounts need to have the game pass since there isn't any game sharing on pc, I came across the same issue but it fixed itself when both myself and partner got Xbox game pass ultimate at the same time.
  4. Hasdiel Win User

xbox 1 month games pass

Since the Rewards are always changing it could be that it isn't available at the moment... But.. Since Game Pass Ultimate is now a thing, and it is a reward. They may have went ahead and replace the regular Game pass with Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. Garry2749 Win User

Modern Warfare not lgging in - Xbox Live Satus CERES error

Me to cant access the game at all since last update.

Anyone got any ideas.
  6. Artie661 Win User

Thoughts on Xbox games with gold and the future of the program

I think they will change it, since the just announced the ultimate game pass with live included. So their idea of free games will be the whole game pass thing.
Thema:

1. My ultimate game pass isn't working, since last update. Any ideas? - Similar Threads - ultimate game pass

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  6. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  7. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  8. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  9. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  10. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469