My TV is now not showing 120hz available even though it was running 120hz two days ago.
Discus and support My TV is now not showing 120hz available even though it was running 120hz two days ago. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The other day before MW3 was released I put my TV settings at 120hz. Now it is saying after taking my Xbox somewhere else and then plugging Xbox back... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lost_Kaleidoscope556, Nov 10, 2023.
Thema:
My TV is now not showing 120hz available even though it was running 120hz two days ago.
Loading...
-
My TV is now not showing 120hz available even though it was running 120hz two days ago. - Similar Threads - showing 120hz available
-
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...: I have a sceptre 1440p 27 inch monitor that supports 165 hz on display port. I used a hdmi to DisplayPort adapter, which supports 2k at 120 hz or more. I can’t choose 1440p and 120 hz at the same... -
How do I get 120Hz on a monitor that supports 120Hz 4K but is not showing up on the...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I get 120Hz on a monitor that supports 120Hz 4K but is not showing up on the...: I am trying to get 120Hz on my monitor that I know supports it but the settings says I can't use the full 120Hz, I cannot seem to find it on the settings menu. Is there a fix to this or am I... -
My tv won't show my xbox after I set it to 120hz
in XBoX on ConsolesMy tv won't show my xbox after I set it to 120hz: I was trying to fix the over scan on my tv's xbox 1 and just about gave up until I tried to change the hz from 60 to 120. My tv didn't support 120hz as I expected, and so I waited for the xbox 1...