my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 has only the left earphone working

Discus and support my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 has only the left earphone working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; only the left earphone has audio the right has none. it happens whenever i use it. in a party chat, game audio anything i do it only has one earphone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by burnt0ast, Aug 11, 2022.

1. burnt0ast
    burnt0ast Guest

only the left earphone has audio the right has none. it happens whenever i use it. in a party chat, game audio anything i do it only has one earphone working

:)

burnt0ast, Aug 11, 2022
  2. burnt0ast Win User

im on xbox and other headsets work fine I've tried multiple different ones
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this burnt0ast

In order to isolate a bit more the issue (or determine if it's a hardware issue)

Is this happening to you on Xbox or PC?

If you try using a completely different headset, the issue persists?

Or, if you try the headset with a different device the issue persists?

Also, please tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  4. CadenLawson Win User

No Notification audio

It’s a turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 and I use it every day, and I’m on xbox
  5. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
  6. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
    The stealth 700 is the one with bluetooth.
Thema:

1. my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 has only the left earphone working - Similar Threads - turtle beach stealth

2. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  3. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  4. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  5. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  6. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...
  7. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting: Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not connect so matter how close I got. The usb...
  8. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller: Hi I have a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black. When you plug the USB in to give the headset connection, it then acts as a controller in game. For example, I play EA24 and I cannot click...
  9. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  10. Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work: Alright community, after the most recent update OS update on 05/10/2023, I am unable to get any audio to come through my headset. The headset is paired to the usb, but it does not appear that Xbox...