My Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen 2 doesnt work for Discord

Discus and support My Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen 2 doesnt work for Discord in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello and I hope I'm not the only one but recently Switch from Xbox to PC and had to buy an Xbox wireless adapter so that my Turtle beach 600 gen 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wiz-oo ��, Dec 13, 2022.

1. My Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen 2 doesnt work for Discord

Hello and I hope I'm not the only one but recently Switch from Xbox to PC and had to buy an Xbox wireless adapter so that my Turtle beach 600 gen 2 could connect via Bluetooth. I joined in some online games, and everything works perfectly I can hear friends and they hear me clearly. I can even go on YouTube and listen to video without a problem. but as soon as I log into discord the mic won't pick up any input...I've tried changing the input and outputs but still nothing No one can hear me, but I can hear everything perfectly.

Please someone help me as I don't want to search for a new headset. I really like this headset

:)

Wiz-oo ��, Dec 13, 2022
  2. CadenLawson Win User

No Notification audio

It’s a turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 and I use it every day, and I’m on xbox
  3. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
  4. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
    The stealth 700 is the one with bluetooth.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi Wiz-oo ��,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi Wiz-oo ��,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience and we are here to help. As per post description you are having Microphone issue when you login to play game on Discord. Let us check on this together to get accurate resolution of the problem.

To understand it better, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. What Windows version are you suing?
    2. Is this happening to My Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen 2, game only?
    3. Did you update system driver?
    4. Did you check if the voice chat is turned off? They can't be simultaneously turned on. You have to choose one at a time.
    Normally this problem can be solved by this step. Kindly follow it and if you have some of it, please skip the process.

• Download and install Driver Easy.
    • Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
    • Click the Update button next to the flagged audio driver to automatically download and install the correct version of that driver (you can do this with the FREE version)
    Go back to the Legacy Audio Subsystem.

• Set Your Voice as Default Communication Device.
    • Use Proper Sound Output/Input.
    • Refresh Discord.
    • Use the Web Version.
    • Change the Server Region.
    • Increase Your Discord’s Volume via Volume Mixer. Perhaps your hardware is not compatible with Discord’s latest audio
    We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. My Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen 2 doesnt work for Discord - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach Stealth

2. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  3. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  4. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  5. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  6. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...
  7. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting: Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not connect so matter how close I got. The usb...
  8. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller: Hi I have a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black. When you plug the USB in to give the headset connection, it then acts as a controller in game. For example, I play EA24 and I cannot click...
  9. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  10. Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work: Alright community, after the most recent update OS update on 05/10/2023, I am unable to get any audio to come through my headset. The headset is paired to the usb, but it does not appear that Xbox...