My Turtle Beach 420x headphones not staying on after connecting

Discus and support My Turtle Beach 420x headphones not staying on after connecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday my friend gave me his new-ish TB Stealth 420x headphones that worked perfectly at his house, when I brought them to my house I plugged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bduester10, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Bduester10
    Bduester10 Guest

Hello, yesterday my friend gave me his new-ish TB Stealth 420x headphones that worked perfectly at his house, when I brought them to my house I plugged the transmitter in and pressed the power button and it went through it’s normal “Powering on”, “Pairing
    headset” and it did not connect! So I did my reaserch and charged the headset pressed the pair button on the transmitter and the green light started blinking and I pressed the power button on the headset and it said “ headset paired” so I let go of the power
    button, and much to my surprise, the headset just turned off, so I tried doing it a couple more times and it refused to work, then I update the firmware, still refuses to work, I set the transmitter up as a boot somthing and still refuses to work, I really
    need help! Btw this is on xbox one

:)

Bduester10, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Turning on wireless headset won't turn off sound on TV automatically

Is this a limitation of XBOX ONE? on my ps4, turning on a headset will turn off the tv sound.

Turtle Beach 420x+

BOOMgoesTheRick, Oct 9, 2017
  3. O GNASHTY G
    O GNASHTY G Guest
    Xbox turns on by itself

hey guys, ive had the same console since releasw day! Never had any issues, ive reolaced the power source once a few months ago, didnt cause the problem. However it dod start right after i purchased the wireless turtle beach headphones 420x+ Stealth. Any
    pointers?

Best buy took my money no problem but wont take them back since its been 15 days.

O GNASHTY G, Oct 9, 2017
  4. XII OG LOC IIX Win User

anybody know how to fix this error code 80072ee2

i have turtle beaches but they are not the wireless, everything is connected. router, internet, headphones etc
  5. Tormaz Win User

Wireless earpieces

Hello!

There are wireless headphones such as the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 which have a direct Xbox Connection & Bluetooth connection.
  6. LilGurt Win User

Chat Headsets

I, thankfully, havent had this issue. I forked out a little extra money and bought the Turtle Beach Stealth 420x and i absolutely love them. Had them for 4 years now.
  7. SirStephenH Win User

Xbox restarts when I turn off my tv and turn it back on or when I switch to a different channel.

@Lancearrow1 I think AndrewA74 is right. On top of his suggestions you could connect your Turtle Beaches to your TV via optical out if your TV has one or RCA/headphone out if your Turtle Beaches are stereo.
  8. GRAND W3BZ Win User

Turtle Beach XL1

Also SKYRIM is awsome with turtle beach headphones.
Thema:

1. My Turtle Beach 420x headphones not staying on after connecting - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach 420x

2. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  3. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  4. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  5. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  6. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  7. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  8. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  9. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  10. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...