My transaction did not go through and I would like to fix it.

Discus and support My transaction did not go through and I would like to fix it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had made a purchase on my Xbox and I tried a $20 purchase but that did not go in, the screen read, "Pick a different way to pay, we couldn't get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron.B 234, Mar 24, 2023.

1. My transaction did not go through and I would like to fix it.

I had made a purchase on my Xbox and I tried a $20 purchase but that did not go in, the screen read, "Pick a different way to pay, we couldn't get authorization for this purchase" the I tried a $10 purchase and it went through, but then I checked my account and my credits and it shows I had made both purchases, yet I've only received the $10 purchase.

:)

Cameron.B 234, Mar 24, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

3. OpticRJames Win User

4. Cameron.B 234 Win User

what if i do not know my password to my account
  5. XDNM Win User

Did not receive crowns purchased for ESO

If you haven't got them yet, I would contact support and provide a receipt that should have been sent to your email if the transaction went through. It's also possible because of the maintenance the transaction did not go through and contact support if it
    did not.
  6. BradenGant Win User

Gifted Destiny 2 Witch Queen as a Gift Now it is telling them to rebuy it

Hi, I have validated that the transaction did go through and that it is on my account as it says it has been redeemed.
Thema:

1. My transaction did not go through and I would like to fix it. - Similar Threads - transaction did through

2. How to dispute a transaction

in XBoX on Windows
    How to dispute a transaction: I was charged 18.07 for a free trial I never paid for 1ba3ab69-72cd-4345-97c4-a561ae1c5ca7
  3. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  4. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40
  5. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  6. Unauthorised transaction

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorised transaction: I have had an xbox and controller charged to my account via PayPal that I did not authorise. PayPal are saying the payment was authorised., it was not. I need Microsoft to help to show I have not...
  7. Minecraft Transaction ID recovery after Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Transaction ID recovery after Migration: Hey everyone, So my Minecraft account was bought a while ago (2018), and I accidently deleted the email containing the Transaction ID not knowing its importance. I wanted to regain that...
  8. I have a transaction ID, and an Order receipt for an account, but my account is not there.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a transaction ID, and an Order receipt for an account, but my account is not there.: I ordered minecraft on exactly Sun Jul 10 07:31:50 UTC 2022 with the order ID and transaction ID below Order ID: 68a63bd5-e9f3-4982-b109-219b4317aceb Transaction ID: adyen:NFKD5SCTMHT4Q4C2 but...
  9. Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?: Ive recently lost my Minecraft account without knowing, and recently ive tried to log back in. Problem being it said “My Email wasnt linked to an account”. Which i found very weird and recently...
  10. No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...: On Tuesday 28th of November, I used up €249 of my Microsoft balance towards a purchase of an Xbox Series S starter bundle. The outstanding balance of €1 was a pending transaction since then. I...