My trailmaker game will not let me play multiplayer, but i have multiplayer settings to allow

Discus and support My trailmaker game will not let me play multiplayer, but i have multiplayer settings to allow in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I can't play multiplayer with other people because "my account settings deny" that i can. i have already set the setting for multiplayer games to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan Dunn1, Jan 27, 2023.

  1. Ryan Dunn1
    Ryan Dunn1 Guest

    My trailmaker game will not let me play multiplayer, but i have multiplayer settings to allow


    So, I can't play multiplayer with other people because "my account settings deny" that i can. i have already set the setting for multiplayer games to allow but it still won't let me play.

    :)
     
    Ryan Dunn1, Jan 27, 2023
    #1
  2. Ben4724 Win User

    My trailmaker game will not let me play multiplayer, but i have multiplayer settings to allow

    Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and hope you are doing well.

    Sorry to hear about this issue you are experiencing. You mentioned about the settings of your account did you somehow checked it via the Xbox consols or via web browser?

    I suggest to also check via account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings/Home by going to "Privacy & online safety" tab. Under Xbox one just make sure to allow the multiplayer settings.

    Once done, try ro remove and add your profile as well. Here is how https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/account-pro...

    I hope this helps. But please let us know how it goes so we can further help if there are still issues.

    Kind regards,

    Ben
  3. Smwutches Win User

    x box one

  4. MathewBacklund Win User

    I can't get my child's account to be allowed to play online games

    So in Terraria it says they need to change their access restrictions to be allowed (when the click on multiplayer instead of single player) trailmakers the multiplayer and any online features (Master builders, gallery) is simply greyed out and they get a message again saying to change settings. Trove won't even allow him past the first home screen says he needs to be allowed to see custom content (which is allowed)
  5. DeathKnight093 Win User

    Minecraft Windows 10 edition

    Yes ,In the settings of world I allow multiplayer. Online and privacy settings allow Multiplayer . Also my friends. When my friends create world lets me in , if I create the world my friends cannot enter.
  6. JodyBarrett Win User

    I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either

    I have gone through all my privacy settings and allowed the one to let me play with people outside of xbox live. I have paid for a Nintendo switch online membership and allows me to join servers. But when I go to invite someone to my game it doesn't let
    me. Then when I go to make the world multiplayer it's grayed out so I can't make it a multiplayer world. I don't understand what is wrong. Please help.
Thema:

My trailmaker game will not let me play multiplayer, but i have multiplayer settings to allow

Loading...
  1. My trailmaker game will not let me play multiplayer, but i have multiplayer settings to allow - Similar Threads - trailmaker game let

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. Is trailmakers crossplatform with xbox series x - Ps5?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is trailmakers crossplatform with xbox series x - Ps5?: Just wondering if I can play the game with a friend on ps5 96f98e11-b875-44b0-acb6-12e4ff5512d4
  8. My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers...: My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers on a new xbox account? 57ad30ae-8cfb-4a66-bf4e-bdd65125a6ac
  9. Trailmakers DLC not working with other accounts

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trailmakers DLC not working with other accounts: Can anyone help? I have trailmakers downloaded from game pass and I've also purchased DLC When my son plays trailmakers on the console and clicks on the DLC it says go to the store. He clicks...
  10. Why did my Xbox app uninstall Trailmakers??

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my Xbox app uninstall Trailmakers??: My xbox app uninstalled my Trailmakers and now i have to pay to get it back and my data will probably be lost. 6619aaa8-b7fc-4572-abd8-b895c475b288