My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...

Discus and support My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing the game for a while and then I left it. One month ago I install it and for my surprise the game when I start it up was: "The game trial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miguel AngelMedina, Jul 1, 2019.

1. My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...

I was playing the game for a while and then I left it. One month ago I install it and for my surprise the game when I start it up was: "The game trial has expired, please buy the complete game". That happened while I had my CD running in my Xbox. Pls I need
    help, i don't want to throw 60€.

If somebody can helpe giving an advice pls tell in this post.

Thank you at all

:)

Miguel AngelMedina, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Miguel AngelMedina A Win User

My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version and i can't play it !

yes, I try it but I contacted with the xbox support and they said I have to restore my xbox and by now it works
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version and i can't play it !

Hi. Did you try reinstalling the game? See if that fixes it. You can also try redownloading your profile or turn your console off and then on.
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

Tom

Clancy's games have sold over 76 million copies worldwide. A list of some of the Clancy video titles, which span multiple platforms:

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six," 1998.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear," 1999.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon," 2001.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Desert Siege," 2002.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder," 2002.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell," 2002.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3," 2003.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield," 2003.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow," 2004.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike," 2005.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown," 2005.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory," 2005.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Critical Hour," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Essentials," 2006.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2," 2007.

- "Tom Clancy's EndWar," 2008.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2," 2008.

- "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X," 2009.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Predator," 2010.

- "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2," 2010.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction," 2010.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars," 2011.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Alpha," 2012.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier," 2012.

- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online," 2012.

- "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist," 2013.

- "Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots," to be released in 2014.

- "Tom Clancy's The Division," to be released 2014.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Rewards

These are from the terms of that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits
  6. onyxishere Win User

standard version unavailable

Thema:

My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...

1. My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version... - Similar Threads - Tom Clancy's ghost

2. How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?: I’ve tried all kinds of things online to fix this issue. I was literally okay playing 10minutes before this happened. Now it won’t let me open the game at all it just keeps giving me this error on...
  3. My Tom clancys rainbow 6 siege keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Tom clancys rainbow 6 siege keeps crashing: My Tom clancys rainbow 6 siege keeps crashing I need help to fix it 5ad3c6fd-4247-47f9-8ff0-0b7bf4e52486
  4. Tom clancy's Rainbow Six Siege annoying

in XboX Insiders
    Tom clancy's Rainbow Six Siege annoying: i was going to upgrade to xbox series s however it does not have a disc reader. i have the game rainbow 6 siege on cd. When i looked in the microsoft store it says i have to pay 17.99$ a month to...
  5. Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?: How come my xbox can't use keyboard and mouse for tom clancy? a4a83fd9-7c43-48cc-996a-2e83f2e6e4dc
  6. Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?: When I try to install the game through game pass it tells me to download Ubisoft Connect (which I already have) and then it just doesn't download. I have tried logging out and then back in,...
  7. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege: Im trying to install Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege on pc after I got pc gamepass and its not installing on the xbox app or ubisoft connect because It says I have to buy it\...
  8. Tom clancys raindbow six siege ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom clancys raindbow six siege ultimate edition: I had boughten the tom clancys raindbow six siege ultimate edition when i use to play it,i just started playing again and my ultimate edition is not for all the operators anymore,idk if they made...
  9. Tom Clancy rainbow six siege stuck syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy rainbow six siege stuck syncing data: Stuck syncing data and it wont let me play the game 93afa8b7-32d5-40a0-bd1c-1cb9fc2d82f2
  10. Tom Clancy's Endwar and Luxor 2 for Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's Endwar and Luxor 2 for Game Pass: As the the title says, I would like for Tom Clancy's Endwar and Luxor 2 to be available for game pass so I can play them on my pc and still win their achievements....