My Thrustmaster wheel turns by itself on Iracing

Discus and support My Thrustmaster wheel turns by itself on Iracing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Thrustmaster wheel turns on its own while in Iracing. It calibrates fine. I start to pull away from pit road and internally everything starts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Farley2, Jun 1, 2023.

1. My Thrustmaster wheel turns by itself on Iracing

My Thrustmaster wheel turns on its own while in Iracing. It calibrates fine. I start to pull away from pit road and internally everything starts turning on its own. Thought it was my wheel. Connected my logitech wheel and it does the same thing. Reset windows twice still does it. Thought it was Iracing so tried my other racing programs does it in all of them. I am at a loss trying to get this to stop. Worked perfectly for a year and a half then this started

:)

Michael Farley2, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Michael Farley2 Win User

I did a reset through settings and i deleted all data and started fresh. I tried the steps you gave me and it did not fix it. Tried both wheels i have. Everything internally in the wheels starts turning and starts turning the car. Its weird it work perfectly for a year and a half up until this started 2 months ago. I am not sure what else to try.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Michael, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience with your wheel. Let's try to sort this out, but before that, please tell me:

May I know what do you mean by “reset Windows”?, do you mean restart the PC or restoring Windows to factory settings?

And besides that, may I know what else you tried to fix this?

Meanwhile, please try each possible solution below:

1. Open task manager and go to the startup tab, once there click “disable” on each app listed there

After that, Restart the PC and see if the problem is solved

2. Do a clean boot in your Windows PC. For that, please follow this article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  4. Michael Farley2 Win User

That did not fix it either. I am at loss. Thank you for all of your help trying to resolve this
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Michael
    May I know if this reset was made via Windows Settings, or how did you do it?
    If it was via Settings, did you select clear everything or keep files and apps?

Let me know how it goes with the options I provided
  6. Michael Farley2 Win User

Hello. I factory reset Windows twice. I will try those steps. Thank you
Thema:

1. My Thrustmaster wheel turns by itself on Iracing - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster wheel turns

2. I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...: I do not know how to solve this da085f7b-3c9d-40d1-a8b5-73b8838119ed
  3. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  4. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  5. Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking: Bought my son Thrustmaster Captain pack and joystick for Xbox Series S. Both plugged in, and joystick set to Xbox rather than PC option. But neither are working. The joystick light under the Xbox...
  6. Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working: New to gaming. Son wanted flight simulator for Xmas so got an Xbox series s and a thrustmaster hotas one controller. Have downloaded flight simulator but when I enter the activity to learn basic...
  7. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...
  8. Xbox 360, Forza 4, Thrustmaster Racing Wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360, Forza 4, Thrustmaster Racing Wheel: This is real old school but I hope someone can help me…. I am using a Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia (not Spyder) racing wheel with Forza 4. Problem is the steering is way too sensitive and the...
  9. Steering wheel (Thrustmaster TMX) not working on burnout paradise remastered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering wheel (Thrustmaster TMX) not working on burnout paradise remastered: In 360 version works, but in the remastered one no, I don´t know whats the logic in this. Thanks 2e65815b-b09c-4f13-b69d-1a7cd9d4ae0b
  10. Steering Wheel Button Mapping (Thrustmaster SF1000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering Wheel Button Mapping (Thrustmaster SF1000): Having bought a Thrustmaster SF1000 very recently, I fell head over heels trying to configure the 25 buttons on my steering wheel to individual commands on F1 22. Only half the buttons were...