My thing is that i don't have a lot of ram. I only have LESS then 1/8 of my TOTAL ram in my...

Discus and support My thing is that i don't have a lot of ram. I only have LESS then 1/8 of my TOTAL ram in my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Total Physical Memory 3.83 GB Available Physical Memory 490 MB I don't know what happened because I added a bit of RAM to minecraft, but when i saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sean A2, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Sean A2
    Sean A2 Guest

My thing is that i don't have a lot of ram. I only have LESS then 1/8 of my TOTAL ram in my...

Total Physical Memory 3.83 GB

Available Physical Memory 490 MB

I don't know what happened because I added a bit of RAM to minecraft, but when i saw the change, I reset it but it still

says 490 MB.

:)

Sean A2, Dec 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

My thing is that i don't have a lot of ram. I only have LESS then 1/8 of my TOTAL ram in my availible RAM.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Sean, this can happen for some specific reasons, the first is, the memory sticks that you put in your PC, are of different brands and frequencies and that is why the system is not recognizing them.

Another reason is your PC's slot, on most motherboards you have the right slots to put memory sticks when you're not using the 4 slots for example.

Try to see who put the memory in your PC so they can perform a hardware overhaul.
  3. vader da slayer Win User

So now who's got more RAM for Games?

As I said in the other thread on this exact same subject, 4.5 GB of ram is still more than newer pc games use for the game itself (I have 8 GB of ram currently on my pc and with just a game, doesn't really matter which, I never go past 4 total GBs of ram,
    which includes the ram used by Windows system processes, in use).
  4. RafaelSMay Win User

12GB DDR5, please!!

Yeah, my bad. I was typing it from my phone...

PD4 specs:

8 GB of GDDR5 RAM.

Also:

The PlayStation 4 is further aided by 8 GB of DDR5 RAM, while the Xbox One features 8 GB of DDR3 RAM. The difference is further showcased since the PlayStation 4 uses 7 GB for its games, while the Xbox One devotes 5 GB. On top of featuring a lower memory
    bandwidth, the Xbox One also devotes less overall resources towards computing and graphics. <www.rediff.com/.../20130629.htm

We know it will have to use these 3gb ram to snap apps and all, that's is why I think the box should have at least 12GB RAM, even if it is DD3.

That could be done.

The
  5. Perdipt Win User

New Xbox

I don't think that a console needs 8 GB of RAM. I mean my computer only has 4 and it works great. I do agree with your other points, though.
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

Question - If COD4 was remade, had more maps and made to look more beautiful would you buy it?

My RAM is 3 GB and I only need 1 to store it
Thema:

1. My thing is that i don't have a lot of ram. I only have LESS then 1/8 of my TOTAL ram in my... - Similar Threads - thing don't lot

2. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  5. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  6. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  7. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  8. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  9. DLC Tombraider says I don't have it. I did the refresh account thing but it did not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Tombraider says I don't have it. I did the refresh account thing but it did not work...: Tombraider DLC not working on Powerwash. Tells me to go to the Microsoft store when I click on it. 7a053c50-fb40-44c3-ad90-d5657c32005b
  10. I got Mafia 2 free with Gold back when that was a thing but apparently I don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Mafia 2 free with Gold back when that was a thing but apparently I don't own it.: So I got Mafia 2 back when it was free with Gold. At the time, it wouldn't download to my 360 and I got bored of trying so I left it. I just went back to check my purchase history because why not...