My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...

Discus and support My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My terraria won’t work since I got unbanned on comms and because you can’t play terraria multiplayer when your comms banned my terraria still thinks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steven Boddington, May 7, 2023.

1. My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...

My terraria won’t work since I got unbanned on comms and because you can’t play terraria multiplayer when your comms banned my terraria still thinks I’m banned and won’t let people join my game and now the other people that play on the world are confused because they can’t join

:)

Steven Boddington, May 7, 2023
  2. tobiakazmer Win User

Congrats on losing a long time loyal customer. Sort your disgraceful system out!

I've been on this Gamertag for 7 years and had only one 24 hour comm ban in 2012 for getting in a **** talking message match with a guy on BO2, after that happened, nothing until Destiny-The Taken King. I got my first 2 week comms ban during a trials match,
    rightfully, I deserved it. Then I got another one in January, and another one in March, and another one in May, and another in June, then another Tuesday, followed by a multiplayer ban for 2 weeks today-(for supposed threats and hate speech?)

XBL has gotten so sensitive! You're playing a game that's rated T, that has blood and killing people in it, and you can't handle swearing? ****?

I feel you man. I'm going to not play with a mic attached for the next 6 months and pray my rep improves.

I'll say a prayer to Master Chief for you bro.
  3. Rotarl Win User

Chat banned on xbox live account

See, comm ban isn't attributed by someone simply reporting you on the spot.

My alternative account got a (deserved) comm ban immediately after my message was sent.

It's a way to keep things less toxic than they used to be back in the day. You cannot appeal to said ban.

Think of it as a time out. And I guarantee you will be less likely to do the same thing again. I know I am.
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Chat restrictions?

During a communication suspension you are allow to play multiplayer games but there is one exception to that, if the game requires voice communications to play the game and you have a comm ban then you will not be able to play that game in multiplayer mode.

I thing think this is the scenario you are describing
  5. ACE 232511 Win User

Xbox enforcement could be a bit more professional

Hello i was banned for hassment abuse & threatening. but i did not i have a communication banned. so how could i harass someone when i dont have the feature to message people. this report happened 3 days after my communication banned. i wasnt online until
    3 hours after i got notified for harassment abuse. plus theres no evidence of me abusing or threatening anyone. xbox enforcement team please review my case again
    the same happened to me, i was comm banned and then a week later i was banned for harassment, abuse and threats makes no sense
  6. Greeniekilla420 Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
Thema:

My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...

1. My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on... - Similar Threads - terraria working got

2. why cant i do terraria on pc through microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i do terraria on pc through microsoft: im lookin at terraia for pc on microsoft store and it aint working then i looked on xbox home page and it said only for xbox i have a xbox gamepass and i wanted to use that to get terraria on my...
  3. Why can't i join or host a terraria server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join or host a terraria server?: Hi I bought terraria one month ago to play it with my friends. However i needed game pass ultimate, so i bought it to play multiplayer. When i want to play multiplayer i can't join a server, when...
  4. Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?: It is only thing that keeps me from buying the game thanks! submitted by /u/filippalas [link] [comments]
  5. Terraria error

in XBoX on Windows
    Terraria error: This game worked great for me but then I started getting this error with the following message: System.InvalidOperationException: This resource could not be created. En...
  6. Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game: I can’t join friends or use multiplayer at all when it’s downloaded but I can join and do everything on cloud play. I cleared bay types made sure internet is fine so I’m sure it’s not that....
  7. Terraria disc works in Xbox one but not on Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria disc works in Xbox one but not on Xbox one x: Recently got an Xbox one X as an upgrade for our Xbox one. Now am transfering all the games that the kids play bia discs and Terraria works just fine in the old Xbox one but the disc is unreadable...
  8. Terraria Multiplayer problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria Multiplayer problems: I installed Terraria using cash and not the game pass. For some reason, when clicking on the multiplayer game mode, it asks me which game pass I am on ( I’m not on any ). After that, no matter...
  9. How do i join my friends terraria world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i join my friends terraria world: Hi, i’m having trouble connecting to my friends terraria world even tho both of our NAT types are open, i’ve clear my persistent storage, cleared my mac address etc. I’m starting to believe it’s...
  10. Terraria isn't working with my controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria isn't working with my controller: I'm playing terraria on my Xbox one and my controller keeps stopping. It's not a console issue because when I press the Xbox button it works just fine. If I try to play keyboard and mouse,...