My tabs don't open they just fail to open when trying to sign in through xbox app
Discus and support My tabs don't open they just fail to open when trying to sign in through xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play games on pc through the 1 month xbox pc game pass but when I try to download a game on the xbox app I have to sign in first so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by V15i0n, Jan 4, 2022.
Thema:
My tabs don't open they just fail to open when trying to sign in through xbox app
Loading...
-
My tabs don't open they just fail to open when trying to sign in through xbox app - Similar Threads - tabs don't open
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Issue with the Xbox store (backwards tab)
in XboX InsidersIssue with the Xbox store (backwards tab): Hello guys. Since the 16th June update, the Xbox Backwards compatible games tab vanished to me. Idk if it's because I'm on the beta ring or the latest updates. Just wanted to ask if this happened... -
Microsoft Rewards Tab Removed After Update
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Rewards Tab Removed After Update: Hi I noticed since I’ve updated my console, when I’m on my profile i can’t see rewards anymore featured on the profile page. Had this been completely removed or just a bug. submitted by... -
I don't know how to keep my gamebar social tab from crashing.?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI don't know how to keep my gamebar social tab from crashing.?: Every single time I go on the social tab on the xbox gamebar, it just crashes. I have tried almost every single way possible to try and resolve this issues for a couple of years now, and I have... -
Why don't i have a graphics tab under options in stalker 2.
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy don't i have a graphics tab under options in stalker 2.: Stalker 2, great game, but it gives me headaches. At first i thought their wasn't an option to turn off motion blur . But after looking online i learned that there is suppossed to be a graphics... -
I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6 -
Why don't I have an 'Add friend' tab on minecraft on nintendo switch
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy don't I have an 'Add friend' tab on minecraft on nintendo switch: I keep going over and over and over this. Sooo frustrating. 1. We have a switch 2. We have a son playing switch minecraft 3. We register on line 4. He wants to add a friend 5. We DONT have... -
Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab
in XBoX AccessibilityTrying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab: Everything says to go to the Entertainment tab and select live tv but I don't have an entertainment tab. My options at the top of the screen are Home Mixer Community Game Pass Store. Every picture... -
why doesn't the post tab work on the promotion page for me? I literally don't see one...
in XBoX Games and Appswhy doesn't the post tab work on the promotion page for me? I literally don't see one...: Im in a tech support chat atm.. and so far this is the only thing that works.... But it solves nothing 727bfbbf-9f92-4a16-8399-6492f0c3a084