My Tab button is glitching out
Discus and support My Tab button is glitching out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a bit of a problem on my hands, and I'm hoping someone can help me out with it... I was playing a video game (ROBLOX) and I wanted to get rid... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Philippe Yav, Nov 16, 2022.
Thema:
My Tab button is glitching out
Loading...
-
My Tab button is glitching out - Similar Threads - Tab button glitching
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Issue with the Xbox store (backwards tab)
in XboX InsidersIssue with the Xbox store (backwards tab): Hello guys. Since the 16th June update, the Xbox Backwards compatible games tab vanished to me. Idk if it's because I'm on the beta ring or the latest updates. Just wanted to ask if this happened... -
Microsoft Rewards Tab Removed After Update
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Rewards Tab Removed After Update: Hi I noticed since I’ve updated my console, when I’m on my profile i can’t see rewards anymore featured on the profile page. Had this been completely removed or just a bug. submitted by... -
Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab
in XboX InsidersCan we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It... -
Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCan we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It... -
tab opens up when I press any button on my xbox controller. How do i fix this?
in XBoX on Windowstab opens up when I press any button on my xbox controller. How do i fix this?: download msfs 2020 and its so slow that want play RDR 2 when waiting. After minutes play i have 100 tab open. 6cab0e0d-f8f3-4b41-8719-89dc5f355f25 -
Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab
in XboX InsidersPlease add back the “Audio” button under the System tab: I would like my ease of access back. I use this tab all the time to adjust my volumes when switching between PUBG and any other game. Also, I have to use the mute toggle from time to time when I... -
Home button not giving me snap tab
in XBoX on ConsolesHome button not giving me snap tab: When i press the home button, rather than bringing up the bar or anything, the screen just gets dim until i press the home button again, returning me to my game. I cant change games or access my... -
No Marketplace tab either on main screen or through Guide button
in XBoX on ConsolesNo Marketplace tab either on main screen or through Guide button: Hi all, I cannot find the Marketplace tab anywhere on the main screen or through Xbox Guide button. Could anybody please guide me how to find it? I earlier ran a system format and install...