My suspension scheduled to be relieved today but extended after being told by support it would ...

Discus and support My suspension scheduled to be relieved today but extended after being told by support it would ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was suspended on the 14th of march 2018 and received the notice that today the 28th of marchh my suspension would be lifted at by 7am. I made... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sIcK SympHonie8, Mar 28, 2018.

1. My suspension scheduled to be relieved today but extended after being told by support it would ...

I was suspended on the 14th of march 2018 and received the notice that today the 28th of marchh my suspension would be lifted at by 7am. I made attempts at getting back online but continue to receive a notice of my communication ban, after speaking with
    a support member i was told i would be able to have xbox live serce running again by 9 am 28th of march and he would also call back to ensure i had access to xbox live. i never got the call back and i continue to get the notice of a communication ban. after
    calling and speaking to another support member he informs that my suspension was placed on the 16th of march and that i will have to wait until the 30th of march until i have xbox live services open to me again.

I was directed here by the support member and i would like to know if possible to have my suspension lifted by the enforcement team or at least to have clarification on why my suspension was extended and if it will extended any further by march 30th the
    next date set to relieve my communication ban

:)

sIcK SympHonie8, Mar 28, 2018
  2. HUSKY K
    HUSKY K Guest
    account. suspension

my suspension should be up today on the 29 dec but i still not send messages i was told by xbox support to remove my account then sign it back in that didn't work also turn off and unplug it that also didnt work now im being told wait till after. midnight
    im guessing thats not going to fix it as the offence was listed at 02.40 in the morning and should be lifted way before now this suspension has now been inforce for about 2 months now i. would like for some one just to tell me what is happening because this
    is a joke

HUSKY K, Mar 28, 2018
  3. xBDevilsx
    xBDevilsx Guest
    Extra Payment for Dedicated Servers

hehe funny thing, i thought today was saturday until i was sent home early after being told i wasnt even scheduled.

xBDevilsx, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

My suspension scheduled to be relieved today but extended after being told by support it would ...

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see about submitting a case review if eligible although extensions generally do not show up. In that case, you would just have to wait it out.

Smwutches, Mar 28, 2018
  5. If the support agent told you that someone on the forums can lift a ban, they are incorrect. The only way to do that is by making a
    case review.

PepperyGaming, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

My suspension scheduled to be relieved today but extended after being told by support it would work

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see about submitting a case review if eligible although extensions generally do not show up. In that case, you would just have to wait it out.
  7. PepperyGaming Win User

My suspension scheduled to be relieved today but extended after being told by support it would work

If the support agent told you that someone on the forums can lift a ban, they are incorrect. The only way to do that is by making a
    case review.
  8. xBDevilsx Win User

Extra Payment for Dedicated Servers

hehe funny thing, i thought today was saturday until i was sent home early after being told i wasnt even scheduled.
  9. SirCill Win User

Media Center Extender Functionality

I called Microsoft store today. They told me it will support MCE Extender functionality like the 360 before it. And confirmed WMC7 or 8 would be supported.
  10. HeAdShOt4U89 Win User

Suspension over, but still cant send messages

Hey there.

Depending your region, the timing may have been different. Are you still having issues sending messages or has the issue cleared up for you? Let us know.
    Yes, but i did talk to someone on xbox support, they told me that there is another suspension on my account. Even tho when i look at my enforcement history there is no other suspension..

A week before, i was talking to xbox and they assured me that my account would be back to normal after the 14/6/17. No mention of any other suspension.

Please can you look into this for me. its not fair that iv been waiting for my suspension to end. And then to be told that there is another suspension that i was never told about, its just very suspicious considering as i said,i was talking to xbox support
    the week before my suspension ended and they looked at my suspension and told me id be back after the 14th.
Thema:

1. My suspension scheduled to be relieved today but extended after being told by support it would ... - Similar Threads - suspension scheduled relieved

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...