My suspension is over but why can I not send messages still

Discus and support My suspension is over but why can I not send messages still in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My suspension ended today but I still can't send messages to my friends. f7d37940-06db-4eeb-be74-916593e6d504 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brandon Shields1, May 30, 2023.

1. My suspension is over but why can I not send messages still

My suspension ended today but I still can't send messages to my friends.

:)

Brandon Shields1, May 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

First, check and validate if it already ended by signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com. Once confirmed and you're on Xbox, simply perform a powercycle on your console then test.

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
  3. HeAdShOt4U89 Win User

Suspension over, but still cant send messages

any update on this??? i am having the same issue right now
    Nope they just ignored me.
  4. HeAdShOt4U89 Win User

Hey there.

Depending your region, the timing may have been different. Are you still having issues sending messages or has the issue cleared up for you? Let us know.
    Yes, but i did talk to someone on xbox support, they told me that there is another suspension on my account. Even tho when i look at my enforcement history there is no other suspension..

A week before, i was talking to xbox and they assured me that my account would be back to normal after the 14/6/17. No mention of any other suspension.

Please can you look into this for me. its not fair that iv been waiting for my suspension to end. And then to be told that there is another suspension that i was never told about, its just very suspicious considering as i said,i was talking to xbox support
    the week before my suspension ended and they looked at my suspension and told me id be back after the 14th.
  5. HeAdShOt4U89 Win User

Hey there.

Depending your region, the timing may have been different. Are you still having issues sending messages or has the issue cleared up for you? Let us know.
    I replied with more information, still waiting on a reply..
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there.

Thema:

1. My suspension is over but why can I not send messages still - Similar Threads - suspension why send

2. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  3. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  4. Why did I get a twenty-two day suspension and then a year of a suspension for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a twenty-two day suspension and then a year of a suspension for no reason?: I got suspended for no reason at all! I submitted an appeal and it immediately got denied. You guys did not even read the reason of my appeal, did you? You guys will ban the most friendliest...
  5. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  6. Why did I get a suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a suspension?: I got a suspension on my account and it has no details on why I have it 06d1120e-a65d-4bb7-92e7-95844e9119b6
  7. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  8. Why Did I get suspension and what for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did I get suspension and what for: Why did I get suspension for and I got 5 strikes add to my already 2 strikes end up getting 61 days suspended and this isn't right and someone reported me for hate speech and harassment or...
  9. Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...: Can my claims be reduced to 1 instead of 3 for one action? 8ddf670f-df1f-47e2-93d3-e74272dde77e
  10. Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?: I recently got a suspension on a gamerpic that I've had on for months now with no previous problems and I can't appeal it even tho I wasn't even given a prior warning....