My suspension is not lifted

Discus and support My suspension is not lifted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have suspension on my account and the ending time is 6/21/2021 at 12:32 am well it’s 6/21/2021 10 am why am I Restricted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by de greatest 1, Jun 21, 2021.

1. My suspension is not lifted

I have suspension on my account and the ending time is 6/21/2021 at 12:32 am well it’s 6/21/2021 10 am why am I Restricted

:)

de greatest 1, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Try holding the power button down on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it back on. Sometimes it just needs to resync after a suspension.
  3. Dadwhite Win User

Lifting my suspension!

Basic rule when you run into these type of players, do not reply and never retaliate, Block the player and report them or the message
  4. de greatest 1 Win User

Try holding the power button down on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it back on. Sometimes it just needs to resync after a suspension.
    It still show up on the web browser and the app does resetting the system will it go away on the app and the web browser
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Lifting my suspension!

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Looks like during the course of their investigation the enforcement team discovered other offences you had committed & have extended your suspension to a 100 day suspension.

If the suspension shows on the enforcement site
    here
    you can file for a case review if eligible.

If not then you will have to wait out the suspension.

Be aware that using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct & will possibly lead to a console privilege suspension as well.

Report anyone you think is breaking the rules using the tools on your console.

Other than a thank you message that is rarely sent you will not be told the result of any report you file so will not know if these people get suspended/banned or not.
  6. OrangeShark8153 Win User

Suspended ?

How do they lift my suspension
Thema:

1. My suspension is not lifted - Similar Threads - suspension lifted

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  5. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  6. An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...: Suspension finished but can’t invite people to games or message anyone, is there anything I can do? 08bd0a6f-66e2-409a-a572-af64a9315b5b
  7. Lift Xbox account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lift Xbox account suspension: Dear Microsoft My name is Adam and I'm writing this letter due to a recent event that occurred to me. My Xbox account has received a "Permanent Suspension" due to a profile picture violation. I...
  8. lift suspension or im suing for hate crime

in XBoX Accessibility
    lift suspension or im suing for hate crime: telling someone to get off a game and go play minecraft is not racist, harassment nor verbal abuse....therefore i did not break any ToS..microsoft is therefore going against its own policies..Lift...
  9. Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...: My account says permanent suspension which is very odd and End Date says indefinite which is even more strange. e00ecd6f-5769-4335-aadc-fe4d1221b515
  10. wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.: I would like an actual person to talk to me about this suspension I have. It’s for 8 days and it’s OBSURD. Guys say mean stuff to me ALL the time in games and they messaged my Xbox calling me fat...