My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.

Discus and support My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is that? My xbox name is ZoneSama3283 btw. cca62afa-6d86-4632-9dea-420a1d1ee403 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrinceCoker, Jul 22, 2021.

1. PrinceCoker
    PrinceCoker Guest

My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.

Why is that? My xbox name is ZoneSama3283 btw.

:)

PrinceCoker, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

There are no bots on the forums. Try signing out of the app and back in.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Try doing a hard reset (hold down the power button on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it on). Sometimes it just needs to resync.
  4. DrHavoc24 Win User

Maybe its the time zone why you cant send messages. I dont know if this answer is too late
  5. PrinceCoker Win User

I meant on a Windows 10 computer, why it's not working.
  6. PrinceCoker Win User

I just did that but I still can't message people. Should I just remove my account from the Xbox (btw I live at a boys group home called HOC) and the computer if so how do i do that?
Thema:

1. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people. - Similar Threads - suspension live communication

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...: hello, so i have been suspended for achievment unlocker since i didn't know it was against TOS, and i looked at google searches and it said that it takes 2 weeks max inorder to get unsuspend by...