My suspension extended but not shown?

Discus and support My suspension extended but not shown? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account was banned from xbox live multiplayer and communications as of 10-5-2017. Xbox enforcement shows the duration lasting until 10-19-2017, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Opps Typo, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Opps Typo
    Opps Typo Guest

my account was banned from xbox live multiplayer and communications as of 10-5-2017. Xbox enforcement shows the duration lasting until 10-19-2017, it is now the day after and I no longer have multiplayer ban and the enforcement website shows it being lifted
    expired but i still cant communicate in party chat or anything. I reach out to support just now and they said the communications ban lasts until 1-13-2018, and I don't see that anywhere. They informed me there was no number to call and they couldnt do anything
    for me. I'm not waiting that long to be unbanned when I was never informed and still uninformed about this communications ban.

:)

Opps Typo, Oct 19, 2017
  2. LordFade1115
    LordFade1115 Guest
    Enforcement Action

Your missing my point, I did nothing wrong for it to get extended at all. I couldn't have done anything wrong as it was extended whilst my account suspension was still in effect. Like I said, the enforcement page says nothing about a extended suspension
    by my console says otherwise. I am honestly getting fed up with this system.

LordFade1115, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Served time for communication ban and abuse ban, still can’t talk to anyone

It's possible you have had your suspension extended due to other violations of the ToU/CoC being discovered.

If it's extended to 100 day suspension it won't show on the enforcement site & can't be appealed.

You can contact support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended but can not do anything about it.

Daft Badger, Oct 19, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can tell you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.

If the enforcement site does not offer you the opportunity to file a case review, then you will have to wait. There is no other option.

Just follow the Code of Conduct, it is that simple.

An Old Freak, Oct 19, 2017
  5. An Old Freak Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can tell you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.

If the enforcement site does not offer you the opportunity to file a case review, then you will have to wait. There is no other option.

Just follow the Code of Conduct, it is that simple.
  6. LordFade1115 Win User

Enforcement Action

Console suspensions are not listed on the enforcement site since they're not eligible for review. Unfortunately there is no way to find out specifically what caused it so it could be something that is not related to the account suspension
    you received or if you've had previous suspensions it could just be due to having a lot of prior suspensions.
    Your missing my point, I did nothing wrong for it to get extended at all. I couldn't have done anything wrong as it was extended whilst my account suspension was still in effect. Like I said, the enforcement page says nothing about a extended suspension
    by my console says otherwise. I am honestly getting fed up with this system.
  7. TheTurtleMAN47 Win User

Extended Suspension

same here. following and hopefully there are answers!!!
  8. ngocphi Win User

suspension "extended"

delete your accounts then hard shut down the console then redownload said profiles
  9. mm cool killa Win User

Extended Suspension

how did you see it was extended , I have the same problem but can't see on the enforcement site that it was extended as all my bans are over!
Thema:

1. My suspension extended but not shown? - Similar Threads - suspension extended shown

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...