My suspension ended, but I cannot talk to anyone

Discus and support My suspension ended, but I cannot talk to anyone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was suspended on the 3/10/2017, this ended on the 10/10/2017 00:26:59... I guess I haven't been unbanned... I tried relinking the account,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxDeFuZeExX BBR, Oct 18, 2017.

1. My suspension ended, but I cannot talk to anyone

Hello, I was suspended on the 3/10/2017, this ended on the 10/10/2017 00:26:59... I guess I haven't been unbanned... I tried relinking the account, tried powercycling but nothing happened... I hope someone can help me.

:)

XxDeFuZeExX BBR, Oct 18, 2017
  2. lBlOlAlRlDl
    lBlOlAlRlDl Guest
    had a recent console ban which shouldve ended on July 3rd but didnt give me all my privelagesback

I have multiple accounts which all cannot talk or send messages. I also had a 2 week console ban which ended on the 3rd of July. I cannot talk at all or send messages. During the console ban I couldn't play multiplayer games, now I can after the suspension
    was over but I still cannot talk or send messages. Please contact me back the xbox support couldn't do a single thing about my problem I would like to talk to an enforcement team member but I cannot submit a case review because I have no active suspensions.
    Please help my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

lBlOlAlRlDl, Oct 18, 2017
  3. FearTheJoo
    FearTheJoo Guest
    Communication Bann is Over but I still can't talk to anyone...HELP!!!!!

I was banned 2 weeks ago for communication. I have now served that suspension but unfortunately I still cannot talk to anyone. XBOX SUPPORT HELP!!!! This is ridiculous!

FearTheJoo, Oct 18, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way
    to currently find out if an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can tell you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.

An Old Freak, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Hello, I am from Italy... I'll try to find the number for the Itlian support and call them. I will post directly here if I need more help. By the way, I am shocked by how the enforcement team states in his homepage how they are accountable for what they
    do, but still they do not have some sort of way to contact them. UNBELIEVABLE.

XxDeFuZeExX BBR, Nov 1, 2018
  6. XxDeFuZeExX BBR Win User

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way
    to currently find out if an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can tell you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.
    Hello, I am from Italy... I'll try to find the number for the Itlian support and call them. I will post directly here if I need more help. By the way, I am shocked by how the enforcement team states in his homepage how they are accountable for what they
    do, but still they do not have some sort of way to contact them. UNBELIEVABLE.
  7. An Old Freak Win User

8. My 2003 CBR600R Win User

Suspension Still Not Lifted After Two Months!

sounds like you have a suspension that you can't see. I got banned twice in one day somehow and it should have ended and been lifted yesterday.but I cannot talk or send messages. When I contact microsoft she tells me I have a suspension until september
    2017! 3 months! Sorry brother it seems we are in the same boat. It's really ridiculous as people abuse the report system and I trash talk my friends as a joke I cannot believe they do this to people when all they have to do is block you if they don't like
    what you wrote but I still learned my lesson.
  9. HeAdShOt4U89 Win User

Suspension over, but still cant send messages

Hey there.

Depending your region, the timing may have been different. Are you still having issues sending messages or has the issue cleared up for you? Let us know.
    Yes, but i did talk to someone on xbox support, they told me that there is another suspension on my account. Even tho when i look at my enforcement history there is no other suspension..

A week before, i was talking to xbox and they assured me that my account would be back to normal after the 14/6/17. No mention of any other suspension.

Please can you look into this for me. its not fair that iv been waiting for my suspension to end. And then to be told that there is another suspension that i was never told about, its just very suspicious considering as i said,i was talking to xbox support
    the week before my suspension ended and they looked at my suspension and told me id be back after the 14th.
  10. A Oie Pilikia Win User

Communication suspension

Whenever I try to send a message I get the alert “due to a suspension you cannot send messages.” so i know my Voice chat is not working either. This is not an error on my end.
Thema:

1. My suspension ended, but I cannot talk to anyone - Similar Threads - suspension ended cannot

2. Why did I get banned again when my suspension was 2 days from ending?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned again when my suspension was 2 days from ending?: I literally did nothing but play offline games and talk to no one during my suspension and you guys banned Me again...I accept the first ban but that was because i got asked to boost and I don’t...
  3. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...: On windows 10 btw, my xbox gamertag is ZoneSama3283. On the xbox app on windows 10. 2fe718d2-8a27-40e9-a64d-714cc52bc8da
  4. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.: Why is that? My xbox name is ZoneSama3283 btw. cca62afa-6d86-4632-9dea-420a1d1ee403
  5. I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working: Hello all, so my suspensions say it was to be lifted april 10 and its now April 14th how do i fix this? [img] 29119ceb-dd2c-4504-bc7f-5a9ad208c3c9
  6. I have had 2 suspensions over the past few days and they keep ending longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had 2 suspensions over the past few days and they keep ending longer than the...: Since yesterday and today I have had this message,”due to an suspension, the following Xbox Live features may be limited: editing Xbox profile,gamer pic,and club content” last time it lasted one...
  7. I believe my suspension action is still going on even though it ended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my suspension action is still going on even though it ended.: I was suspended for sending rude messages to a guy who was griefing, and the suspension has since ended. However, i am still not able to invite my friends to games or play on any of the servers on...
  8. Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!: I got a brief chat suspension from 11/6-11/8 at 3:05 am. I logged back on today, assuming since the suspension was over I'd be able to join game chat again. I pretty much only play CoD MW and...
  9. Account suspension ended but gamepass pc app still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension ended but gamepass pc app still suspended: My suspension already ended but on the game pass pc app I still cant message or join party's. Says I am still suspended. On my Xbox its fine but I don't use my Xbox for party chat because my...
  10. suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review)

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review): I was suspended from online chat (messaging etc) on the 3/6/17 and suspended from multiplayer the same day. The suspension for chat etc. Was suppose to end on the 18/6/17 and the other the day...