My suspension ended, but I cannot talk to anyone

Discus and support My suspension ended, but I cannot talk to anyone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was suspended on the 3/10/2017, this ended on the 10/10/2017 00:26:59... I guess I haven't been unbanned... I tried relinking the account,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxDeFuZeExX BBR, Oct 18, 2017.

1. My suspension ended, but I cannot talk to anyone

Hello, I was suspended on the 3/10/2017, this ended on the 10/10/2017 00:26:59... I guess I haven't been unbanned... I tried relinking the account, tried powercycling but nothing happened... I hope someone can help me.

:)

XxDeFuZeExX BBR, Oct 18, 2017
  2. lBlOlAlRlDl
    lBlOlAlRlDl Guest
    had a recent console ban which shouldve ended on July 3rd but didnt give me all my privelagesback

I have multiple accounts which all cannot talk or send messages. I also had a 2 week console ban which ended on the 3rd of July. I cannot talk at all or send messages. During the console ban I couldn't play multiplayer games, now I can after the suspension
    was over but I still cannot talk or send messages. Please contact me back the xbox support couldn't do a single thing about my problem I would like to talk to an enforcement team member but I cannot submit a case review because I have no active suspensions.
    Please help my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

lBlOlAlRlDl, Oct 18, 2017
  3. FearTheJoo
    FearTheJoo Guest
    Communication Bann is Over but I still can't talk to anyone...HELP!!!!!

I was banned 2 weeks ago for communication. I have now served that suspension but unfortunately I still cannot talk to anyone. XBOX SUPPORT HELP!!!! This is ridiculous!

FearTheJoo, Oct 18, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way
    to currently find out if an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can tell you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.

An Old Freak, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Hello, I am from Italy... I'll try to find the number for the Itlian support and call them. I will post directly here if I need more help. By the way, I am shocked by how the enforcement team states in his homepage how they are accountable for what they
    do, but still they do not have some sort of way to contact them. UNBELIEVABLE.

XxDeFuZeExX BBR, Nov 1, 2018
  6. XxDeFuZeExX BBR Win User

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way
    to currently find out if an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can tell you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.
    Hello, I am from Italy... I'll try to find the number for the Itlian support and call them. I will post directly here if I need more help. By the way, I am shocked by how the enforcement team states in his homepage how they are accountable for what they
    do, but still they do not have some sort of way to contact them. UNBELIEVABLE.
  7. An Old Freak Win User

8. My 2003 CBR600R Win User

Suspension Still Not Lifted After Two Months!

sounds like you have a suspension that you can't see. I got banned twice in one day somehow and it should have ended and been lifted yesterday.but I cannot talk or send messages. When I contact microsoft she tells me I have a suspension until september
    2017! 3 months! Sorry brother it seems we are in the same boat. It's really ridiculous as people abuse the report system and I trash talk my friends as a joke I cannot believe they do this to people when all they have to do is block you if they don't like
    what you wrote but I still learned my lesson.
  9. HeAdShOt4U89 Win User

Suspension over, but still cant send messages

Hey there.

Depending your region, the timing may have been different. Are you still having issues sending messages or has the issue cleared up for you? Let us know.
    Yes, but i did talk to someone on xbox support, they told me that there is another suspension on my account. Even tho when i look at my enforcement history there is no other suspension..

A week before, i was talking to xbox and they assured me that my account would be back to normal after the 14/6/17. No mention of any other suspension.

Please can you look into this for me. its not fair that iv been waiting for my suspension to end. And then to be told that there is another suspension that i was never told about, its just very suspicious considering as i said,i was talking to xbox support
    the week before my suspension ended and they looked at my suspension and told me id be back after the 14th.
  10. Rostom L Win User

I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please confirm with your account on https://enforcement.xbox.com/ if your suspension there says completed.

If completed, press & hold your console's power button and click on Restart.

Let me know if that works.
Thema:

1. My suspension ended, but I cannot talk to anyone - Similar Threads - suspension ended cannot

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?: My suspension was only for 2 days and had already ended last week but I still am unable to change my profile at all like my bio, profile picture, nor can I even chat in game because of it even...
  7. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  8. My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...: i cant chat to my friends because it says im suspended even though my enforcement history says i have no active suspensions. Ive already tried signing in and out but nothing works. All of my...
  9. Why does xbox give me a new suspension before one even ends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox give me a new suspension before one even ends.: My friends reported me on the xbox app as a "joke" and xbox gave me a suspension for 8 days now 1 day before this suspension ended they gave me a new suspension i have tried to appeal it and they...
  10. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....