My stream cut out on Mixer.

Discus and support My stream cut out on Mixer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just posted this to Mixer support as well to see if it's a problem on their end but I was streaming "Marlow Briggs and The Mask of Death" and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LAZYNOOB2017, Jan 12, 2018.

  1. LAZYNOOB2017
    LAZYNOOB2017 Guest

    My stream cut out on Mixer.


    I just posted this to Mixer support as well to see if it's a problem on their end but I was streaming "Marlow Briggs and The Mask of Death" and it abruptly ended itself, nothing happened to the game but the stream ended, however it was still saved as a VoD.
    The only other game that this has happened with is How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition. I was streaming on the Xbox One and it happened roughly 45 minutes in.

    :)
     
    LAZYNOOB2017, Jan 12, 2018
    #1
  2. MoVoid
    MoVoid Guest
    Sea Of Thieves Ebony Flintlock Pistol

    I watched the stream on mixer with my account linked on the 22nd and my power cut out in the last 30 minutes of the stream. I have not received the pistol skin which was the main reason for watching the stream. Is the last thirty minutes the reason for me
    not having it and I'm out of luck because of a storm or will I be receiving it soon?
     
    MoVoid, Jan 12, 2018
    #2
  3. JasonJones15
    JasonJones15 Guest
    Xbox Live at GamesCom starting @12 pdt

    Yeah, Mixer stinks. I switched to Youtube. Great audio and video.
     
    JasonJones15, Jan 12, 2018
    #3
  4. Cheekaleek06 Win User

    Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

    I am having the same exact problem. Can game fine without streaming.... stream to Mixer and cuts off.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

    YouTube Streaming

    Streaming directly on Youtube via Xbox is not possible. Personally, I would also like to have this option if it works. It's just that you're uploading the video and uploading the video to YouTube via XboxDVR.com. Or, it's like plugging your Flash Drive
    into your console and uploading videos to it. Then plug this flash drive into your PC and then upload it to YouTube. Xbox is streamed to the official Microsoft / Xbox streaming service, and it's a Mixer. Or you can also stream through Twitch.

    I personally do this by streaming through the Mixer service. The video will save me to the record and download it directly to my PC on the Mixer site. On PC, I edit it and cut it down and then upload it to YT.
  6. AwR23 Win User

    Xbox Streaming

    I stream to Facebook,Mixer, sometimes to twitch .

    but if im directly on my xbox i stream to Mixer,
  7. Arminator Win User

    MixPot for watching Inside Xbox at Gamescom Aug 21 2018

    I didn't realize it had to be on my mixer account I watched it on my gfs ipod is there anything i can do to still get the huntress
    Unfortunately, since they "detect" who was viewing the Mixer stream through the Microsoft Account that was signed in at that time of the stream, there is no way to retroactively get it on your own account.

    If it wasn't your account that was signed in on the Mixer stream on your girlfriends iPod, you're out of luck :(

    Major Nelson announced it at the beginning of the stream that you need to head to Mixer and be signed in with your Microsoft Account to be able to get the Mixpot.
  8. KillaRh1no Win User

    One Kinect

    I use my kinect on my mixer stream and have no issues, I hope you get this sorted out.
Thema:

My stream cut out on Mixer.

Loading...
  1. My stream cut out on Mixer. - Similar Threads - stream cut Mixer

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  4. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  6. Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...: I had been in xbox insider delta for months before recently getting into beta. Something I've noticed about the insider features for cloud gaming is that on Xbox when I stream the game, it's not...
  7. Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox wireless headset cutting out when using streaming video on xbox one

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset cutting out when using streaming video on xbox one: My headset is cutting in and out (clipping) only when using streaming apps like YouTube, Netflix of Hulu. I've downloaded updates for the headset and reset them as well. This only happens on video...
  9. Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.: My audio when I plug in my headset to my Xbox series X controller during a stream is cutting out every second as if someone was muting and unmuting my stream. I haven't touched the settings at all...
  10. Party chat getting cut off when I stream to windows 10

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat getting cut off when I stream to windows 10: I am not having any problems streaming my Xbox one to my windows 10 PC. The stream looks fine with audio and video both coming through both my PC and my Xbox one. However, as soon as the stream...