My Stealth 600 Gen2 Headset’s Transmitter USB breathes red when trying to update Steath...

Discus and support My Stealth 600 Gen2 Headset’s Transmitter USB breathes red when trying to update Steath... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ll update this post when I get a response! Transmitter breathing red when updating firmware on computer. Audio Hub not communicating with headset.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHMOODS, Jan 26, 2023.

1. SHMOODS
    SHMOODS Guest

My Stealth 600 Gen2 Headset’s Transmitter USB breathes red when trying to update Steath...

I’ll update this post when I get a response!

Transmitter breathing red when updating firmware on computer. Audio Hub not communicating with headset.

Turtle Beach Headset

:)

SHMOODS, Jan 26, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My Stealth 600 Gen2 Headset’s Transmitter USB breathes red when trying to update Steath Headset firmware! Help!

Then you need to contact the manufacturer's support for help with their product.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

My Stealth 600 Gen2 Headset’s Transmitter USB breathes red when trying to update Steath Headset firmware! Help!

We don't know their product and we don't have the tools to diagnose their errors with firmware updates. I'm sorry but your best bet is to wait for your turn in line.
  4. SHMOODS Win User

Went through the channels of calling and emailing and found I have to wait about 4-days to get a response to my burning problem that no one else seems to have probably because they returned this janky product instead of wasting time.
  5. RichieB_ Win User

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

Hi PhantomThrone71,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting your Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max headset to the USB transmitter. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

Firstly, please ensure that the USB transmitter is properly connected to your Xbox console or PC. You can try connecting it to a different USB port to see if that resolves the issue. Also, make sure that the USB transmitter is not obstructed by any objects or walls, as this can interfere with the signal.

If the USB transmitter is properly connected and not obstructed, please try resetting the headset and the USB transmitter. To reset the headset, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the LED on the headset turns off. To reset the USB transmitter, unplug it from the console or PC, wait for 10 seconds, and then plug it back in.

If the issue persists, you can try updating the firmware of the headset and the USB transmitter. You can download the latest firmware from the Turtle Beach website and follow the instructions provided to update the firmware.

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with either the headset or the USB transmitter. In this case, I would recommend contacting Turtle Beach support for further assistance with updating the firmware version of the headset.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. CarTzy Win User

Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB

Hello SacredBlaziken1,

I understand that you are having issues with your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen2 USB headset and your Xbox controller. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend trying the following steps:

Make sure that the consoles OS is up to date.

About system updates on Xbox | Xbox Support

Try using a wired connection instead of wireless.

Test a different headset on the console and test your Stealth 600 on a different device and check the point of failure.

Try resetting the Turtle Beach headset by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds if the problem only arises when using it.

If non these methods resolve the issue, please reach out to Turtle Beach Support.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thema:

1. My Stealth 600 Gen2 Headset’s Transmitter USB breathes red when trying to update Steath... - Similar Threads - Stealth 600 Gen2

2. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  3. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  4. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  5. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...
  6. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller: Hi I have a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black. When you plug the USB in to give the headset connection, it then acts as a controller in game. For example, I play EA24 and I cannot click...
  7. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  8. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB: For some reason, and I don't know if it's an issue with the Xbox itself or with the Turtle Beach headset in question. We have an issue with the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen2 USB causing issues...
  9. Stealth 600 gen 2 usb transmitter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 gen 2 usb transmitter not working: So I've just purchased the TB stealth 600 gen 2 usb xbox edition and when I plug the transmitter into my xbox, it doesn't light up. I purchased this second hand but I was told it was in good...
  10. Turtle beach wireless stealth gen2 600 with adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach wireless stealth gen2 600 with adapter: It's been a full year since I've gotten this headset and I've so recently started hearing cutting from the headset the sound my mic and my friends mic cutting in and out for an annoyingly long...