my Starwars Battlefront weapons wont load or star cards cant buy

Discus and support my Starwars Battlefront weapons wont load or star cards cant buy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone doing anything about hack on Starwars Battlefront as i have lost most weapons and cant renew star cards ,have tried delete and reload... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Notin Home, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Notin Home
    Notin Home Guest

Is anyone doing anything about hack on Starwars Battlefront as i have lost most weapons and cant renew star cards ,have tried delete and reload

:)

Notin Home, Mar 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can anybody help me with Star Wars Battlefront Sabotage

This is an in-game progress question and it would be better if you post it in the Star Wars Battlefront forums. This post might be useful to you:

starwars.ea.com/.../p2
  4. PanditPurple Win User

The first Xbox game you played?

Starwars battlefront or NHL 2003 idk which came first in my life.
  5. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Best starting out shooter game

I like starwars battlefront 2
  6. General Usage Win User

StarWars: Battlefront IV

I'd prefer Starwars battlefront III to be honest :)
Thema:

1. my Starwars Battlefront weapons wont load or star cards cant buy - Similar Threads - Starwars Battlefront weapons

2. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  3. Can't download battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download battlefront 2: I bought gamepass pc and I want to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 but download button doesn't show up. I deleted ea app and reinstalled. It did not fixed my problem. [img]...
  4. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554
  5. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...
  6. Battlefront 2 won't download the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 won't download the disc: It won't evan sensor the game it won't download tell me every reason why? 1e210950-a901-494b-99ba-468559008705
  7. StarWars battlefront on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    StarWars battlefront on PC: So I bought the digital, (Not disc) version of StarWars battlefront on my xbox, I was gonna download it on my windows laptop but I see it isn't in the Microsoft store, when I search it up on my...
  8. Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...: Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront (2015)? There are several players with double ion torpedoes and pulse cannons that fire endlessly, with no...
  9. Logitech Ghub G604 mouse not working with EA/Steam Starwars battlefront 2. contacted both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech Ghub G604 mouse not working with EA/Steam Starwars battlefront 2. contacted both...: I'm gonna be honest. I dont see how this is a microsoft issue. but i'm out of options. I have a logitech G604 mouse that is 100% supported by SWBF2. Mouse works 100% on every other game and app I...
  10. Unable to install starwar battlefront II after i brought it online in xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install starwar battlefront II after i brought it online in xbox one: I bought Star Wars Battlefront II yesterday, order no 4077423975, installation is being suspended since last night. your statement saying that i can play the game 3 days in advanced, but i can't...